About Zane Alexander:
I am a seasoned Project Manager turned Product Designer, with a passion for excellent UX and UI design. With a year of experience in UX Design, I have honed my skills in both design and research, delivering compelling digital experiences. My background in architecture and project management allows me to approach design challenges with a unique perspective, ensuring that both form and function are considered in every solution.
As a UX Designer, I have worked on both industry design projects and freelance projects — conducting research, preparing mockups and prototypes, and iterating on design artifacts to ensure the best possible user experience. As a UX researcher, I have served as the voice of the customer — using empathy mapping, user flows, and customer journeys to understand user needs and synthesize background research.
In my previous roles as an Architectural Designer and Project Manager, I have delivered on tight schedules, saving over $27 million in expected costs, and built strong stakeholder relationships on medical, academic, and tech projects. I have a strong background in information design, delivering extensive specifications and rapid prototyping to reduce costs and improve usability.
Tools: Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite/XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Rhino 3D, AutoCAD, Miro, Milanote
Skills: Project Management, Drawing, CAD, Wireframes, User Interviews, Customer Flows, Interaction Design, Responsive + Adaptive Design, Storyboarding, Personas, User Stories, Prototyping, Numeracy, Stakeholder + Cross-Functional Team Presentations, Analytic + Creative Problem Solving
UX Designer, Contract
Innota Technologies, Seattle, WA
April 2023 - June 2023
● Led revolutionary redesign of company's product, leveraging exceptional UX and design skills to spearhead collaborative development of a cutting-edge web-based app, redefining note-taking for students.
● Demonstrated exceptional proficiency in producing high-fidelity mockups, prototypes, and UI elements, while employing iterative design methodologies to consistently refine and optimize the user experience.
Project Manager, Full-Time
Crest Real Estate, Los Angeles, CA
October 2018 - December 2021
● Exemplified outstanding time management skills by consistently delivering on tight schedules, resulting in significant cost savings exceeding $27 million
● Cultivated and nurtured strong stakeholder relationships across medical, academic, and tech projects, fostering effective collaboration and ensuring project success
Project Manager, Full-Time
MAKE Architecture, Los Angeles, CA
April 2018 - October 2018
● Orchestrated the consolidation of diverse elements into an efficient icon materials library, which has since become an integral asset utilized by the firm
● Created elegant and innovative client solutions that addressed the specific requirements of the Consumer Products Manufacturing sector, showcasing a blend of creativity, analytical thinking, and industry expertise.
Project Manager, Full-Time
NMDA, Los Angeles, CA
December 2016 - April 2018
● Implemented a systematic and methodical approach to organize project team workflow, leveraging collaborative tools to enhance efficiency and foster seamless teamwork.
● Leveraged rapid prototyping as a valuable tool to expedite testing cycles, achieve cost efficiencies, and enhance overall usability, leading to iterative refinements and optimized design outcomes.
Bootcamp, Springboard UX Design
● Consistently delivered outstanding products with exceptional UX/UI, meticulously adhering to industry best practices and drawing invaluable insights from my mentor, Lea Skrinjar, a highly experienced Product Strategy Consultant and Founder of Pax6 Design Consultancy.
● Elevated to a commendable status, my developed project was recognized as an exemplary showcase of outstanding UX/UI design, exemplifying meticulous adherence to industry best practices, and actively chosen by the school to highlight its excellence.
M.A. Architecture, Southern California Institute of Architecture
● Teaching Assistant & Design Lead at Xefirotarch supervised by Director of School
B.A. Visual Design, Brown University
● Grant Recipient, Merit Scholarship, Honors Thesis Project, Visual Design Teaching Assistant
Rhode Island School of Design Studios
● Award winner for Digital Constructs exhibition
Professionals in the same Technology / Internet sector as Zane Alexander
Professionals from different sectors near Seattle, City of Seattle, King
Other users who are called Zane
Jobs near Seattle, City of Seattle, King
HopSkipDrive Bremerton, WA, United States
At HopSkipDrive, we are committed to creating a safe and reliable transportation solution for families and schools, ensuring the well-being of our Riders. · We are looking for dedicated individuals wi ...
Zimmer Biomet Bellevue, United States $30,000 - $40,000 per year
Job Summary · Zimmer Biomet is a global medical technology leader. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to allev ...
GetMed Staffing, Inc. Everett, United States
Job Description · GetMed Staffing, Inc. is seeking a travel nurse RN Telemetry for a travel nursing job in Everett, Washington. · Job Description & RequirementsSpecialty: Telemetry · Discipline: RN · ...