report_problem This professional is not open to finding a new job
I have a passion for ham radio, electronics and automotive/mechanical technology. Working at the NASA Mission Control public information office during Space Shuttle missions is one of my most memorable experiences.
• Creates and maintains a corporate Style Guide to help ensure consistent format and company branding
• Interacts with cross-functional teams to produce, create and gain approval for technical writer projects
LinkedIn Career Coach and Counselor Saddleback Career Coaching & Counseling Volunteer position to help people looking for a new career. Technical writing, public speaking and teaching skills are used to help people learn career management skills such as resume writing, LinkedIn profile optimization and interview performance.
Contributing Editor and Writer CQ Publishing Writer of a monthly or semi-monthly column in CQ magazine, a worldwide publication for Amateur Radio operators. CQ has a circulation of about 30,000 in over 100 countries. Writing topics include a wide range of radio communication related topics, from circuit technology to operating practices and hands-on electronic projects.
• First writer to publish (“scoop”) a story on the Maker Movement and amateur radio
• Continuously teaching practical tips and techniques to newly licensed radio operators
Brand Ambassador, beBee beBee The beBee: Brand ambassador is a voluntary position for recruiting, explaining, teaching, writing, curating, sharing, creating and helping newcomers to the new social media platform called beBee.
Technical Writer II | Senior Technical Writer Panasonic Avionics Corporation Writer and Editor of technical documents such as aircraft maintenance manuals, illustrated parts catalogs, component maintenance manuals, fault isolation manuals, on-aircraft test procedures and service bulletins in support of in-flight entertainment (IFE) and cabin services systems, components and test equipment.
Documents are written or revised using available source data such as drawings, wiring diagrams, schematics, engineering hardware and software documentation, test reports and commercial specifications.
Document accuracy and quality is verified by applying quality control processes and checks during the development and review process with subject matter experts, customers and other organizations.
Every year, more than 500 million passengers enjoy an amazing entertainment experience flying onboard Panasonic-equipped aircraft.
Principal Technical Writer | Senior Technical Writer Skyworks Solutions, Inc Principal Technical Writer and editor of customer documentation for the company’s diverse range of wireless communication solutions.
Technical Writers are Content Creators. Our communication skills are used to transform complex engineering and technical concepts into practical and useful sales and marketing, customer care and technical support information.
Writing, editing and updating documents can increase customer satisfaction, simplify maintenance and repair and help maximize product lifetimes.
For more information, please visit Skyworks’ website at: www.skyworksinc.com
Advisory Board Member University of California, Riverside The Design Thinking Executive Program at University of California Riverside Extension introduces participants to a highly effective process to design products and services.
Board Members contribute to the University of California Riverside programs.
1. Preserving and enhancing the reputation and quality of the School through a strategic review of credit and noncredit offerings, as well as helping to build School's value to the business community;
2. Offering the benefits of the experience to faculty and students through occasional classroom visits, forums and conferences, input on programs; and
3. Promoting the School’s goal of linking industry with academia to help ensure that the School's work is relevant and benefits the business community.
More information on the Design Thinking Program at UCR Extension can be found at: https://designthinking.extension.ucr.edu/
My Design Thinking profile: