• Over nine years of experience in full-cycle recruiting, sales, and leading and contributing to start-up companies. · • Since 2011 has contracted in-house at companies including SmartThings, Oracle, Sanguine Biosciences, System1 Biosciences, RealityEngines.ai, Marin Software, Zuora, Nisum Technolog ...
About Paul Campbell:
• Over nine years of experience in full-cycle recruiting, sales, and leading and contributing to start-up companies.
• Since 2011 has contracted in-house at companies including SmartThings, Oracle, Sanguine Biosciences, System1 Biosciences, RealityEngines.ai, Marin Software, Zuora, Nisum Technologies, Wikimedia, Anaplan, Credit Karma, Limebike, and MyLikes to grow their talent.
• Strategic Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills using innovative and creative sourcing techniques to generate strong pipelines for both technical searches and non-technical searches.
• Goal-oriented and hardworking team player: since 2011 successfully recruited over 200 software engineers, QA engineers, product managers, designers, sales people, recruiters, customer success managers, and executives for venture capital backed startups and established companies.
Since 2011 recruited over 200 software engineers, QA engineers, product managers, designers, sales people, recruiters, customer success managers, and executives for VC-backed startups and established companies.
o 12 placements at RealityEngines.ai
o 11 placements at Sanguine Biosciences in 2 months
o 10 placements at System1 Biosciences
o 10 placements at Harness in about 5 months
o 18 placements in 4 months at SmartThings
o 25 placements at MyLikes including candidates from Google, Stanford, Amazon, UCB, and NASA
o 13 placements in 3 months at Zuora
o 20 placements at Nisum Technologies
o 7 placements at Wikimedia
o 8 placements at Credit Karma
o 7 placements at LimeBike
o 8 placements at Oracle in their Public Cloud Team: the strictest division to recruit talent
Used creative sourcing techniques and tools. Sources include but are not limited to:
Linkedin – 20% of hires
People aggregators (Connectifier, Talentbin, Entelo, AmazingHiring) – 20% of hires
Major job boards (Angel.co, Indeed, Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder) – 20% of hires
Tech specific events, Stanford and UC Berkeley alumni events, career fairs, and alumni databases – 20% of hires
Tech Websites (Stackoverflow, Github, Quora, Meetup) – 10% of hires
Referrals from recruiters and tech professionals – 10% of hires
Experienced with various ATS platforms including: Lever, Greenhouse, Jobvite, Resumator, Taleo, and Vana
M.S. Engineering (June 2010). Emphasis in business, marketing, and technology entrepreneurship.
University of California, Berkeley
B.S. Civil Engineering (December 2007)
• UC Berkeley Honors
• Vice President, Chi Epsilon (Civil engineering Honor Society) -- 2007
Professionals from different sectors near San Francisco, San Francisco County
Other users who are called Paul
Jobs near San Francisco, San Francisco County
Elder Care Alliance Alameda, CA, United States
Job Category Clinical Services · Shift Day, Evening, NOC, On-Call · An Elder Care Alliance Community · $Do you enjoy working with seniors? Mercy Retirement & Care Center is a vibrant retirement com ...
Uber Woodside, CA, United States
What is Uber? Driving with Uber is an alternative to a part-time or full-time job and can get you earning cash on the road quickly. · Driving with Uber allows you to earn quick cash while maintaining ...
Hudson San Mateo, CA, United States Full time
Located in San Francisco International Airport · Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, du ...