I/O Psychology Master's Graduate
About Ian Buckner:
Having finished my MS in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, I am looking to start a career. While my education is primarily psychology, I began with an interest in civil engineering. These two fields hold my interest because of their challenge and need for innovative solutions to problems.
MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY, Springfield, MO. Special Projects for Computer Services Department – August 2021 to May 2023 Successfully facilitated Blackboard training sessions for students and faculty with LMS difficulties.
- Designed and assisted in teaching new portal training sessions to students and faculty with a focus on navigation and ease of use.
- Composed Q&A document for general university use about brand new MSU portal transition and utilization.
- Maintained and updated MSU knowledge base articles as needed for step-by-step troubleshooting and technological assistance.
- Fulfilled various projects throughout the Computer Services department and around Missouri State University.
JE DUNN, Nashville, TN. Learning and Development Intern – May 2022 to August 2022 Identify region and position specific job responsibilities throughout a project lifecycle.
- Created and administered task validation survey as part of four phase training and onboarding redesign.
- Analyzed task validation survey results to identify commonalities and differences between job families and subsequent positions to better assist in job description creation among positional hierarchies inside of job families.
- Utilized Microsoft Teams, Forms, and Power BI to create live dashboard containing results of task validation survey.
- Assisted in producing and participated in learning and development sessions over Zoom and Microsoft Teams with employees focusing on growing soft skills in communication, leadership, and team dynamics.
THE PEACH TRUCK, Nashville, TN. Co-Lead for Sales Team of Fresh Georgia Peaches – June 2018 to July 2021 Sold peaches and associated products to consumers on tour.
- Incremental selling of associated products through in person interaction to maintain current customer relationships and build foundations with new consumers for future relationships.
- Assisted in solving logistical issues with immediate implementation of solutions.
- Lead ad hoc trainer for new tour team employees through on-the-job, hands-on experience.
OLSSON, Springfield, MO. Civil Engineering Intern – May 2016 to August 2016 Participated in planning, drafting, revision, and carrying out of roadway, recreational, and municipal projects in, and around, the greater Springfield and Joplin area.
- Senior Field Technician for Owens Corning project and Assistant Design Technician for Main Street project in Joplin, MO.
- Member of 3-Man Surveying team for regional projects.
- Cooperated in the complete redesign for Hines and Oakwood intersection and streetscape in Republic, MO.
- Learned how to use AutoCAD Civil 3D to manipulate, revise, and correct roadway, streetscape, and recreational drawings.
MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY, Springfield, Missouri – Graduated 2023
- Graduate student in Industrial/Organizational Psychology master’s program
- Certificate in Conflict and Dispute Resolution
UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE, Knoxville, Tennessee – Graduated 2021
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Minor in Business Administration
Professionals in the same Education / Training sector as Ian Buckner
Professionals from different sectors near Nashville, Davidson
Other users who are called Ian
Jobs near Nashville, Davidson
Sony Corporation Nashville, TN, United States
Apply locations Nashville time type Full time posted on Posted 3 Days Ago job requisition id JR-115174 Sony Music Publishing is the leading global music publisher, which is home to world-class songwri ...
Toward jobs Recruitment Murfreesboro, TN, United States Part time
Remote Customer Service / Work From Home Survey Panelist · Location: · Work from Home (Remote) · Job Type: · Part-Time · Are you in search of a part-time opportunity that offers the convenience of ...
Seasoned Nashville, United States
Learn More About the MRCO Family at MRCO.NET with benefits that include Competitive Pay, Optional Daily Pay, Flexible Scheduling, Paid Vacation Time (All Positions), Free Meal During Shift, Holiday Bo ...