Sales Coordinator | Trimble GPS Systems
About Bree Peatross:
I am 22 years old, wrapping up the final stretch of my Bachelor's in Supervision & Management online at Pasco-Hernando State College. I moved to Florida back in 2019 from Summerville, South Carolina (Charleston) for a fresh start because I wanted to know more than the small town that I grew up in... and I have not looked back since. I have a 17-year-old horse named Kodak that I rescued back in 2021 that changed my life.
As a Technology Sales Coordination with SiTech North & Central Florida I: (2021-Present)
- Write up sales quotes/rental agreements for customers that are looking to purchase/rent Trimble GPS systems/equipment.
- Handle customer financing for equipment/machine systems by sending customer/purchase information to the appropriate financial institution (Ring Power, Wells Fargo, or a customer AR) and verify all documents are accurate and signed.
- Oversee our scheduling software for our technicians and machine records (MSI Service Pro 10). I create work orders for the field technicians and provide them with the appropriate machine information (machine make/model/serial number, location, point of contact, etc.).
- Answer customer phone calls and assist with walk-in customers picking up and purchasing equipment in a courteous and professional manner. I create work orders for equipment needing to be repaired and track when it is finished and returned.
- Current safety board member where I provide staff with weekly safety documentation. I am responsible for completing a facility safety inspection every month.
- Assist with the implementation and management of the field service database to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the field workforce by putting new customers, job site locations, machines, and components into the system for record-keeping purposes.
As a Supervisor with the Tampa Bay Rays I: (2019-2021)
- Greet fans/guests. Assists cashiers with device issues and troubleshoots any problems that they happen to run into.
- Monitor the parking lanes making sure that they are clear for fans/guests to leave the parking lots safely.
- Set up and take down the parking lot equipment accordingly depending on the fan expectancy or the event that is taking place.
I received my high school diploma in 2019 from Summerville High School (South Carolina). And I am currently in my senior year of college at Pasco-Hernando State College for my Bachelor's in Business: Supervision & Management.
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as Bree Peatross
Professionals from different sectors near Dunnellon, Marion
Other users who are called Bree
Jobs near Dunnellon, Marion
Domino's Franchise Wildwood, FL, United States Full time
At Domino's Pizza, Our Most Important Ingredient is Our People We offer employment opportunities within our franchise stores. At Domino's, we pride ourselves on taking great care of our customers. We ...
Chilis Inverness, United States
Role Overview · Our Servers don't just provide our Guests with amazing food and drinks. They deliver hospitality and service that is absolutely Chili's If you take pride in providing great service and ...
Publix Super Markets, Inc. Silver Springs, United States
Responsibilities · Selectors pull products ordered by Publix stores, place them onto pallets, wrap the finished order, and get it ready to be placed on a truck for delivery · To increase their effic ...