Inclusion & Diversity Professional
About Adolfo Aguirre:
Bilingual Human Resources Business Partner with specialization and passion for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. solution driven, transformational leader, a catalyst for growth and out-of-the-box thinking. Excellent orator and public speaker, project manager, multitasker, strategist, coach and leader of others, performance driver with high standards of accountability and team building. Proven track record of effective planning and delivery. A driver for performance, employee belonging and satisfaction for retention objectives and cost control. Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with numerous organizational levels and leverage partnerships internally and externally.
Inclusion & Diversity Business Partner |Darden| August 2021 to April 2023
Co-created company’s Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity strategy with a focus on advancing workplace diversity, ensuring all levels reflect the industry and communities served, cultivating an inclusive environment for everyone, and creating pathways to opportunities for underrepresented groups to thrive.
- Served as program manager for six business resource groups with a focus on insights to the business, professional development, and cultural competency. The groups led over 30 events in a Fiscal Year with over 2,000 hours of content. Managed budget, secured internal & external speakers, tied events to specific business needs and relevant topics, and conducted crucial conversations sessions.
- Created, managed, curated, and maintained an Inclusion & Diversity learning platform with micro-lessons around the topics of Race, Gender, Ethnicity, Religion, Equity, Biases, Allyship, Military, Disabilities, LGBTQ+, Racism, Privilege, World Cultures, Holidays, Generations, etc.
- Identified KPIs and created robust Diversity reporting for the restaurant operations team which included the employee life, demographics trends, leadership representation gaps, and individualized insights per brand and division.
- Created inclusive leadership training focused on diversity, unconscious biases, privilege, allyship, equity, belonging, and inclusive leadership practices. Sessions were delivered to over 1,000 people leaders during the last Fiscal Year.
- Additional projects include, serving on local diversity focused boards, participating in ad-hoc Employee Relations investigations, Board of Director quarterly diversity reporting, advice and counsel on public relations concerns, provide recruiting assistance, assist in philanthropic efforts, complete public surveys (i.e., HRC CEI), and create and deliver customized training and reporting for different business units.
- Named employee of the quarter for FY2023 Q1.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Manager |Home Depot| Dec. 2017 to Aug.2021
Assisted in creation and execution of strategies to foster an inclusive culture that embraces the value of all employees and customers by leveraging opportunities to educate, engage, build strategic relationships, and integrate inclusion into processes. Developed metrics and provided measurements to assess effectiveness of the DEI initiatives. Built partnerships with key stakeholders shared best practices and provided tools to ensure execution of the enterprises’ inclusion goals. Served as DEI business partner by providing advice and counsel to various departments and partnering closely with members of the HR teams and other departments.
•Launched Internal Learning and Development site dedicated to inclusive practices. The site includes training material around unconscious bias, mentoring practices, championing inclusion, multiple inclusion videos, templates, and other resources.
•Managed internal and external relationships through engagement and support to remain relevant and demonstrate our commitment to associates and customers.
•Created robust reporting tool to measure demographics, attrition, hires, promotions, transfers, and terminations on multiple dimensions of diversity
•Influenced leaders by providing tools that create D&I awareness across the organization as measured by employee survey results and creating executive presentations
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Specialist | Home Depot| May 2016 to Nov. 2017
Assisted in executing multifaceted initiatives. Built partnerships with clients and provided exceptional client service. Worked with creative teams to execute strategies and support website updates and develop material using multiple communication vehicles. Was responsible for supporting the communication needs for multiple functional areas. Coordinated events, provided sponsorship and marketing support.
•Managed over 2,700 Monthly Diversity reports which are distributed to over 325 members of Home Depot’s HR Leadership team.
•Created, managed, and delivered DEI communications throughout enterprise.
•Assisted Sr. Manager in the coordination and management of the enterprises’ seven employee resource groups.
Some College, currently enrolled in Valencia College
Professionals in the same Human Resources sector as Adolfo Aguirre
Professionals from different sectors near Winter Garden, Orange
Other users who are called Adolfo
Jobs near Winter Garden, Orange
Carter's Kissimmee, United States Part time
Seasonal Associate - 24H115 · QUESTIONNAIRE-3-52 · 1106 · Employee Type: · TemporaryIf you are a CURRENT Carter's employee, you MUST apply through the Internal Career Link within the My Career & Perfo ...
HCA Florida Healthcare Sanford, FL, United States Full time
HCA Florida Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) CVICU for a nursing job in Sanford, Florida. · Start Date: · ASAP · Shift: · nights, flexible · Employment Type: · Staff · Shift: · Nights ...
Reputation Management Consultants Orlando, United States
Job Description · Job DescriptionWho We Are: · Reputation Management Consultants (RMC) is a reputation management firm used by high-profile individuals, professionals, executives, politicians, leaders ...