Mechanical Design Engineer
About Vijay Balekundri:
A highly motivated automotive engineer with a passion to design innovative, cost effective, light weight and robust solutions leveraging 20 years of design & development experience.
- Experience in Automotive domain with expertise in Catia V5,V6, SolidWorks, UG-NX and associated PLM/PDM tools like Enovia / Team center.
- Worked for OEM’s like NIO, Toyota, Honda, Daihatsu and Tier 1 suppliers like TGNA, Calsonic Kansei, Magna. Experience in working with cross-functional and different cultural teams across the globe.
- Expertise in new product design and development of Interior IP, Console, Hard Trims, Soft trims, Door Panel, Switches, Seating Plastics and Sheet Metal components with exposure to electric vehicle project activities – benchmarking, planning, estimation, scheduling, risk analysis, cost reduction.
- Experience of part and process validation, part DV/PV test scheduling, interaction with test lab and customer, supplier interaction and development management.
- Sound understanding of manufacturing & joining processes, tooling, material selection and knowledge of Tolerance-Stack up and GD&T.
- Exposure to operating machines for fabrication of framework for prototype build.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Japanese language skills.
MBA in Project & Product Management from IMSRC, Mumbai, India 2011-2013
Bachelor’s in Industrial Production Engineering from B.E.C Bagalkot /Karnataka University,
Dharwad, India 1995-1999
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Govt. Polytechnic Belgaum/ Board of Technical
Education, Bangalore, India 1992-1995
Professionals in the same Engineering / Architecture sector as Vijay Balekundri
Professionals from different sectors near Dublin, City of Dublin, Franklin
Other users who are called Vijay
Jobs near Dublin, City of Dublin, Franklin
Found in: beBee S2 US - 4 days ago
Mount Carmel Health System Columbus Part time
Employment Type: Part time Shift: 12 Hour Night Shift Description:Interested candidates are welcome to submit resume to Laura Mangia, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, at · Mount Carmel Nurses are the heartbeat of our health system.We have several opportunities for both new gra ...
Found in: beBee S2 US - 3 days ago
Aya healthcare Commercial Point Freelance
Aya Healthcare has an immediate opening for the following position: NICU RN in Columbus, OH. · This is a 14-week contract position that requires at least one year of NICU RN experience. $3172/week - $3331/week. · We'll work with you to build the healthcare career of your dreams. ...
Found in: Jooble US - 6 days ago
Norwich Springs Health Campus Hilliard, OH
Our Nurse Assistants love Trilogy for the stability, meaningful work, and great team. If you're looking to grow as a Nurse Assistant, Trilogy is where you belong Hi We're glad you're thinking about joining us. Trilogy is a great place for CNAs/STNAs. We're a close-knit team that ...