This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Throughout my 8+ years career in Information & Technologies, I have demonstrated proficiency in all core office administration, communication and technical functions, including technical support, internal/external communications and task prioritization. In short, I can manage the office without supervision, juggle multiple tasks effectively, and maintain confidentiality with highly sensitive materials and matters.
Specialties: - IT network
- GPRS/3G Core network (Ericcson SGSN R8, GGSN R5),
- System administration (Windows, Lunix,)
- Virtualization (vmware)
- Monitoring system (Solarwinds, Nagios, MRTG)
Bachelor of Computer Science in DR CONGO
Certified CCNA/Network Engineer
Barrister AMAZON, Morton Groove(IL) 8 June 2021-July 2021
- This position required that I responded to complete deployment of New AMAZON warehouse in Chicago
- Connecting IOT detector and test with Amazon DevOps Team
- Work internally with project team complete installation new warehouse
- Install new IP Camera for monitoring team.
- Ensured Respect process AMAZON from each level.
TIGO Telecom (TechM), Kinshasa, DRC June 2012-October 2016
Tier 1&2 APPLICATION
- This position required that I responded to first level of incident and resolve issues in respect time of SLA.
- Established and developed procedures for proper utilization of ITIL
- Developed strategies and direction for backup.
- Implemented and maintained internal monitoring strategies.
- Ensured maximum system uptime by performing routine/preventive maintenance tasks.
- Developed and implemented change management strategies on remedy.
- Ensured system and applications are compliant of ITIL process.
- Daily check of Server Windows/Linux and Monitor performance.
- Daily check performance of Database.
- Participated in weekly meeting with Seniors IT department for business continuity management.
- Documented and performed all changes to fulfill network change.
Orange Telecom, Kinshasa, DRC November 2016 – January 2021
Tier 1&2 Support Contact Center
- This position required to analyzing incident, applying change, and providing information and solutions for the root cause analysis.
- Defined process monitoring and Alarm resources to avoid any incident.
- Worked closely with Tier 3 remote vendor to maintain standards and improve integration.
- Worked independently with minimal guidance on day-to-day tasks.
- Worked closely with the IT team to implement and support new technologies.
- Provided high quality Tier 1&2 support service focusing on Microsoft and Linux network services.
- Managed test beds and deployments from start to finish including Patch varieties OS installation, firmware upgrades.
- Resolved Applications startup problems, Path problems, Name conflicts.
- Checked error logs and analyzed those codes.
- Working on Nagios software solutions for monitoring and alert incident
- Daily working on ESXI 6.5 software solution of Virtualization
- Daily working on router and switch support our voice system.
- Implement access point for Wifi access on our branch Network
- Monitor performance of all node with solar wind software monitoring solution
- Working on switch catalyst Series 3700 and Cisco ISR Router Series 2800 and 2900
- Working on DELL server Poweredge and HP Server Proliant and 3Par
- Monitoring and Support Genesys tools as(Gax,UCS,GIR)
- Implement work flow for new service for custom care
- Test and Implement Disaster recovery for testing availability