Talent Acquisition Specialist
About Kiana Hodges:
Hello, my name is Kiana Hodges and I am currently a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Beazer Homes. I am a highly motivated professional with over seven years of relevant experience and commitment to customer satisfaction and optimizing productivity across various environments. Seeking to apply my problem-solving and leadership skills to fulfill the company’s needs. Skilled in collaboration, ensuring service excellence, and office management. Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a high-volume environment.
Georgia Lions Lighthouse Foundation
Executive Assistant to Development Team, December 2021- March 2022
- Organized bi-weekly meetings and the logistics, including scheduling, generated agenda, recorded minutes, and ensured follow-through of all discussed action items.
- Managed CRM database, Salesforce, including updates and report generation.
- Produced accurate office files and developed and updated spreadsheets to boost team efficiency.
- Assisted with event coordination for fundraising walk. Responsible for promotional materials to the media, obtaining sponsorships, and recruiting community partners and volunteers.
Harlem Children’s Zone
Advocacy Coordinator, August 2019- August 2021
- Administered day-to-day management of a school youth program of 300+ students and on-site staff.
- Managed a team of 10 student advocates by delegating weekly tasks and bi-weekly supervisions which proved successful in staff productivity.
- Developed and maintained program contacts with student’s stakeholders and community partners.
- Participated in the hiring and training of 20+ new program staff.
Swiss Post Solutions
Executive Receptionist, June 2018-August 2019
- Operated multi-line telephone and computer systems for clients, office staff, and executives.
- Responsible for executive conference rooms scheduling, management, and attendance.
- Liaise between hospitality and facilities departments and assisted with daily duties.
- Assigned work orders to other department staff to ensure smooth operations in serving clients.
The University at Albany Foundation
Administrative Assistant, September 2014-May 2018
- Provided effective communication skills to internal and external customers.
- Produced and distributed monthly letters, flyers, templates, forms, and other documents.
- Monitored and ordered inventories of supplies and materials.
- Scheduled and managed 5+ monthly meetings.
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
University at Albany, State University of New York
Professionals in the same Administrative sector as Kiana Hodges
Professionals from different sectors near Ellenwood, Clayton
Other users who are called Kiana
Jobs near Ellenwood, Clayton
Cox Automotive Marietta, GA, United States Full time
Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without current or future sponsorship. This position is hybrid, and may be located in any of the following office ...
Starbucks Conyers, GA , United States
Starbucks - 1515 Highway 138 SE [Restaurant Shift Lead] As a Shift Supervisor at Starbucks, you'll: Organize opening and closing duties as assigned; Follow all cash management and cash register polici ...
GPAC Marietta, United States
Job Description · About Us: We are a leading Multi-Family construction company dedicated to delivering high-quality projects that redefine urban living. With a commitment to excellence, innovation, a ...