About Ethan Wilson:
I am a 24 year old sales professional born and raised in San Francisco, CA. I always had 10 year history of major success in sales/customer service jobs, but they were never in the industryI truly desired: the fashion industry! Since I was a child, I was always observing what adults wore, looking through fashion and design magazines, and even had a streetwear brand at one point in 2020 where I cut and sew all my garments in-house. At my timeshare and solar jobs I learned so much about interacting with people, handling objections, trial closing, and writing deals sales—I won top rep within 5 months at Wyndham with 0 experience beforehand, writing over $250,000 in volume for July (and consistently wrote over $150,000 a month for the remainder of my time there).And with my other more office/desk jobs, I learned to become extremely technologically efficient, detail oriented, and able to retain process- knowledge very effectively. I may not have retail experience at a department store, but my resume shows that I have been extremely successful in all the facets that make up a retail job and am willing to do anything to get my foot in the door into the fashion industry! Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!.
Wyndham Destinations (Timeshare Sales)
- Maintained positive professional demeanor throughout all customer interactions even when customers were not the most respectful or courteous.
- Asked discovery questions to gain knowledge about the customers, finances, living situation, future goals, vacation, habits, etc.
- use the knowledge I gained from the discovery questions and integrated them into my pitch to successfully sell packages to customers.
- in the month of July circle over $252,000 worth of volume the highest amount out of any of the other 60 reps with just six months of experience
- completed verification of employment, verification to funds, credit card, authorizations, and other operations having to do with applying for a mortgage loan
- maintained a positive and professional to be there with everybody that came in to the location.
- kept meticulously, organize folders of every client and their house and their appraisal, inspection, results, and other relevant information.
- Used Microsoft excel to help remember who I should follow up with and when and for what reason?
University of San Diego
Major: B.S. International Business
Minor: Chinese (Mandarin)
Professionals in the same Sales sector as Ethan Wilson
Professionals from different sectors near Las Vegas, Clark
Other users who are called Ethan
Jobs near Las Vegas, Clark
Bastion Health Las Vegas, United States
Job Description · Job DescriptionUrologist Telehealth Passionate about improving Men's HealthWe are looking for a 100% Remote Urologist eager to be at the forefront of a new model of care delivery tha ...
Sunrise Hospital Las Vegas, United States Part time $110,000 - $140,000 per year
Hourly Wage Estimate: · $ $75.83 / hour · Learn more about the benefits offered for this job. · The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used t ...
NurseCore Las Vegas, United States $45,000 - $60,000 per year
Licensed Practical Nurse / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN / LVN) · Come grow with us and support facilities at the heart of healthcare. We're looking for LPNs/LVNs in the Las Vegas, Henderson and Nort ...