Methods and Precautions for Cleaning the Toaster
A toaster is a heating appliance. Its function is to generate enough heat near the slice of bread to bake the bread. Without a pop-up toaster, breakfast would certainly not be as rich as it is today.
In many households, toasters are more prone to failure than any other small appliances. There are two reasons for this. First of all, the manufacturing cost of toasters is generally very low, and the quality itself is not high.
Secondly, when the toaster fails, it is often not the problem itself, but the food particles that interfere with its normal operation.
If there are too many slices of bread stacked on the bracket, the crumbs they produce during the movement of the bracket will fall into the bottom of the toaster and accumulate, which will hinder the movement of the bracket, causing the heating element to short circuit and blocking the lock. Open the device and affect the function of the solenoid.
This is why most pop-up toasters come with a large crumb tray and a door at the bottom. By sliding or opening this crumb door, you can clean up the food particles that have accumulated on the bottom of the toaster.
For toasters that are used every day, this work needs to be done once a week. The method is very simple, just unplug the toaster, take the toaster above the trash can and open the crumb door.
After discarding most of the food particles, the toaster should be shaken to remove other particles that may be stuck on the edges. In addition, a compressed air tank should be used to clean the toaster regularly, but please be careful not to damage sensitive heating elements or switches.
How to clean the toaster
1. Before cleaning, check the power connection to ensure that the power of the bread maker is cut off. After a while, after the standby body is completely cooled, wipe the body and the top cover with a soft damp cloth and mild detergent.
But be careful not to immerse the whole machine or bread bucket in the water, just pour the water into the bread bucket and clean the inside, otherwise, it will easily cause a short circuit.
2. Wipe carefully, but be careful not to use too much force to avoid damage to the machine. After cleaning, completely dry the bread bucket and stirring wings.
3. If the mixing blade is difficult to clean, try again. Do not use abrasive cleaners and hard wool fabrics to clean, so as not to damage the non-stick layer and affect the effect of the next mixing and cleaning.
4. Do not use the dishwasher to clean the bread bucket and wings.
5. You can use the toothbrush that we don't use to clean so that it can be cleaned more thoroughly, and every tiny corner can be cleaned. But be sure to use a soft-bristled toothbrush to avoid abrasion of the bread machine and make it easier to use.
After reading the above article, you will be able to understand how to clean the toaster. When cleaning, you must pay attention to the precautions mentioned above, otherwise, it is easy to damage the toaster.
Hosome 4 Slice Toaster can reheat and defrost any pastries, bagels, and bread to help you solve all your daily breakfast needs. It is the best kitchen cooking helper.
You have no groups that fit your search