How an Empathetic Culture can Boost Innovation, Increase Productivity, and Attract Talent
FREE ON-DEMAND WEBINAR
Title: The ROI of Empathy: How an Empathetic Culture can Boost Innovation, Increase Productivity, and Attract Talent
Webinar Description: Maria Ross is the creator of Red Slice, a brand consultancy for entrepreneurs and growing businesses and has authored multiple business books, including her latest, The Empathy Edge: Harnessing the Value of Compassion as an Engine for Success.
In this webinar, she will share data and case studies on the importance of cultivating empathetic cultures in the business world. You’ll learn how empathy makes organizations stronger, discover what the next generation of talent is demanding in their workplace, and learn actionable ways to create a more empathetic culture where your people can thrive.
After this webinar you will:
- Understand what empathy means in the business context.
- Connect how an empathetic culture leads to a market-leading brand that attracts and retains top talent.
- Learn how to avoid the “Empathy Veneer” and follow through on cultural goals for your organization.
- Discover five ways your organization can cultivate an empathetic culture right now.
- Feel a renewed sense of passion and purpose to align your work with your personal values - and how that leads to real profit.
About Maria Ross
Maria Ross is a brand strategist who believes cash flow, creativity and compassion are not mutually exclusive. She is the creator of Red Slice, a brand consultancy for entrepreneurs and fast-growth businesses and has authored multiple business books, including her latest, The Empathy Edge: Harnessing the Value of Compassion as an Engine for Success. A brain injury survivor, she’s also the author of a powerful personal memoir, Rebooting My Brain.
Maria speaks on both business and inspirational topics and has shared her insights in numerous media outlets, including MSNBC, ABC News, The Huffington Post, Forbes.com, and Entrepreneur.
She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband, young son, and a precocious mutt.
FREE WEBINAR · When: Thursday, 21 October 2021 · T ...
FREE WEBINAR · When: Monday, 25 October 2021 · Tim ...
You have no groups that fit your search