From Causes to Dercums treatment San Diego
Lymphatictherapyservices.com is happy for giving insights about different diseases and lymphatic services for dercums San Diego. This post will help you to get information about dercums disease treatment in San Diego, its causes, and how it affects individuals. So, let's move to the article …
Decrum's disease is a very rare condition.
It causes a lot of sore, fatty lumps to form right under the surface of those that have it. While there is no solution, certain medications can help to alleviate the symptoms. The causes are still unknown. Some scientists believe Dercum's disease is caused by a mutant fat gene that is transmitted on by families. Others say it is caused by an autoimmune disease. This means that the immune system is destroying healthier tissues in your body. It may also be due to a hormonal or nervous system problem. No one can be certain. Men can develop Dercum's disease, but obese, middle-aged, or postmenopausal women are 20 times more likely to be diagnosed. It usually appears between the ages of 45 and 60. Dercum's disease affects only a small percentage of children.
Lipomas can occur all over your body if you have Dercum's disease and we offer lymphatic services for lipedema in San Diego for it. Lipomas are on the chest (trunk), upper arms, and upper legs the most. Since the lumps strain on nearby nerves, they can cause fatigue and intense pain. The pain may come and go, or it may worsen when you walk. The following are some of the other major symptoms of Dercum's disease:
Obesity is a problem that affects many people. Having a bad day, Depression, epilepsy, dementia, or feeling perplexed are examples of mental illnesses. Since sleeping, you can still feel exhausted and rundown, bruise quickly, get headaches, and be rigid.
There is no clear examination for Dercum's disease. Instead, the doctor will inquire about your conditions and do a comprehensive medical examination. They can also perform examinations to rule out any medical conditions with similar symptoms. Endocrine (hormone) abnormalities and lipoedema are two of them. We also recommend lipedema lymphatic drainage in San Diego and lipedema treatment in San Diego. Since this is such a rare disorder, a doctor will be needed to diagnosis you. There may be an internist, dermatologist, or endocrinologist who deals with hormone (gland) issues. You may like to see a pain doctor as well.
While there is currently no cure for Dercum's disease, your doctor may recommend medications to alleviate your symptoms.
- Surgery: If your fatty growths are serious, your doctor can plan to remove them. Although this may temporarily ease the discomfort, there's always a risk that any or all of your lipomas will return.
- Medicine: Certain medications may help with specific symptoms. To relieve swelling, diuretics (water pills) are also recommended. They aid in the removal of excess water from the body. Some pain relievers may be available. Corticosteroids, lidocaine, methotrexate, and interferon a-2b are examples.
- Liposuction: This treatment suctions out excess fat and can reduce discomfort.
- Emotional assistance: Consult with colleagues, families, or mental health professionals. They could make it easier for you to deal with this chronic illness.
- Eating well: While diet and exercise are unlikely to eliminate your fatty lumps, a healthier lifestyle can boost your outlook. Consult the doctor for nutritious homemade meals and low-impact exercises.
- Alternative therapies such as acupuncture, hypnosis, and biofeedback can help you feel better.
An Introduction and Its Causes · Lyme disease, als ...
Lymphatic Therapy services offer the best guide to ...
You have no groups that fit your search