- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Production Technician, Midday - 00001MPH
PharMEDium Services, LLC, an AmerisourceBergen Company, is a growing outsource compounding organization servicing hospitals nationwide.
Responsibilities may include packaging and labeling of finished products in the final containers or staging of raw materials throughout the production processing.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Scan, label and process production materials according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Stage carts and inspect raw materials for production in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Follow proper sanitization and maintains segregation procedures while accurately staging carts.
• Use computer hardware and software to generate labels and reports as appropriate.
• Complete necessary documents for accountability and traceability of product following Good Documentation Practices (GDPs).
• Support compounding and operation flows wherever necessary, including cross-training for backup.
• Safely move materials to and from the warehouse, prep area and clean room.
• Maintain appropriate level of security of working area and product.
• Organize and maintain work area based on 5S principles.
• Perform daily/weekly/monthly cleaning according to SOPs.
• Assist in other areas as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• High School Diploma or high school equivalency.
• 2 years of manufacturing or warehousing experience preferred.
• Must have stable work history.
• Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
OrganizationAcquisition - PharMEDium
Primary LocationUnited States-Mississippi-Cleveland
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
About the company
AmerisourceBergen (NYSE: ABC) is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical sourcing and distribution services companies, working alongside healthcare providers and pharmaceutical manufacturers to improve access to products and enhance patient care.
With services ranging from drug distribution and supply chain management to patient support solutions and pharmaceutical commercialization, AmerisourceBergen enables quality care and innovation in human and animal health. Tens of thousands of pharmacies, physician practices, health systems, veterinary practices, livestock producers and pharmaceutical manufacturers turn to AmerisourceBergen for the expertise they need to drive business performance.