Sales Enablement Content Manager
Found in: Lensa US
Strategy, Leadership and Co-CreatingDeliverables:
- In partnership with the Sales Enablement Leader, leads insights content strategy for the Business Banking organization, ensuring alignment with business goals, objectives, and market trends.
- Manages insights content and insight-based sales tools to support Business Banking Sales Enablement, infusing all programs and content with Huntington's brand, ensuring alignment with the Challenger Sales Model.
- Provides strategy and leadership around the creation of sales tools for the market, assessing and evaluating incoming requests to determine both the value and scope of work.
- Works with the Sales Enablement Team and key stakeholders to develop insight-based sales tools and presentations.
Continuous Learning around Marketing Trends and Industry Trends:
- Monitors both banking and industry trends to maximize knowledge on an ongoing basis.
- Leverages research from the Sales Enablement team for awareness in economic and business trends to support content strategy.
- Tracks trends in sales enablement technology to ensure the team is consistently exploring new avenues for content delivery. Ensures all content is available in formats that can be readily leveraged through technology
Cultivating and Managing Partnerships:
- Cultivates strong relationships and collaborates with segment marketing team for the creation of insights content.
- Creates partnerships across the Sales Enablement Team and Business Banking segment to ensure high-value deliverables.
- Manages the partnership with our OMNI team for content management technology and tools, including but not limited to Marketing Central, ShowPad, Brand Muscle, MAX and Velocify
- Assesses and identifies additional partnerships or technology that can support content strategy
Project Management and Copywriting:
- Provides project management for all existing content to determine relevance and tone, while also writing updated copy, to ensure that insights content remains current.
- Ensures all marketing and sales tools support the company's brand and meet the company's style and quality standards.
- Drives thought leadership strategies, collaborating across the segment and enterprise to identify subject matter experts for relevant content development and interviews.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years' experience with content marketing or insight-based marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications
- Strategy and business planning experience
- Demonstrated project management and execution excellence
- Strong copywriting and editing background
- Experience with content management software
- Strong organizational abilities, including time and resource management
- Leadership abilities that foster learning and excellence among team members
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Accepts and gives feedback freely
- Natural problem-solver
- Strong collaborator
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
5 to 20+ years
calendar_today 1 day ago
About Kustomer · Kustomer is THE omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining customer service through standout experiences wi ...
Kustomer - Milwaukee - Appcast US Premium
Job Description · Expert Institute is looking for an outgoing and personable Head of Sales Enablement. This is a mid-se ...
Expert Institute - Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Resume Library
At Expert Institute, were building the smarter future of legal technology. Through our cloud-based expert service platfo ...
EAD Corporations - Milwaukee - Lensa US
Surfacide provides an evidence-based, automated UV-C hard surface disinfection system that data indicate eradicates mult ...
Surfacide, LLC - Milwaukee - Jooble US
ABOUT US: · At Expert Institute, we're building the smarter future of legal technology. Through our cloud-based expert ...
Expert Institute - Milwaukee - Appcast US Premium