Business Financial Analyst, FP&A
Found in: Jooble US
Grow Your Skills and Your Career at One of the World's Largest Providers of Data Center Solutions Make your mark as part of our corporate team; enjoy hybrid remote flexibility and a positive culture If you have analytical experience across the full financial cycle along with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, this position offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- *Expand your experience* at the intersection of real estate and high tech, working with diverse groups such as construction, investor relations, portfolio management and others.
- Showcase your *potential to advance* in a high-visibility role at an organization offering *tremendous professional development opportunities*.
- *Make an impact* in an entrepreneurial environment where ideas are welcome; for example, you'll help develop and implement processes and procedures.
- Take advantage of the *flexibility of a hybrid remote work arrangemen*t. We're currently working 100% remotely, but once it is safe to return to our attractive Post Office Square offices, you'll have the option to work two or three days a week from home.
- Enjoy a *positive culture* that values your well-being; for example, we offer unlimited paid time off and flexibility to help you achieve a good work-life balance.
You will join the Financial Planning team and work closely with the Senior Financial Analyst and Senior Director of Financial Planning. You'll track development capital, sales forecasts, and portfolio statistics. You'll also oversee a variety of functions, including coordinating reporting deliverables, performing portfolio forecasts/budgets, and completing ad-hoc analyses as needed. We have two opportunities for Business Financial Analysts, so feel free to share this information on your networks.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Business Financial Analyst, FP&A opportunity, you will have:
- 2 to 7 years of experience performing financial/business analysis through the entire financial cycle in a professional environment.
- Strong experience working with consolidated data and analytics with a proven ability to produce significant and valuable insights, including developing and presenting models to senior leaders.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel and experience with business intelligence systems, preferably Essbase.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work collaboratively across organizations, developing creative solutions and aligning diverse viewpoints around goals.
- Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives.* We may be the biggest global industry leader you've never heard of, but we are the "landlord of the cloud." We support the data center, colocation and interconnection strategies of customers across the Americas, EMEA and APAC, ranging from cloud and information technology services, communications and social networking to financial services, manufacturing, energy, healthcare and consumer products. Now is the time to join Digital Realty and be part of the world's trusted foundation powering digital ambitions to our customers, prospects and partners.
calendar_today 4 days ago
At Keurig Dr Pepper, the safety and well-being of our people is our top priority. This extends to our candidates, as wel ...
Keurig Dr Pepper - Massachusetts - Jooble US
Grow Your Skills and Your Career at One of the World's Largest Providers of Data Center Solutions · Make your mark as ...
Digital Realty - Boston - Jooble US
Grow Your Skills and Your Career at One of the World's Largest Providers of Data Center Solutions · Make your mark as p ...
Metrohoustonjobs - Boston - beBee S2 US
Shields Health Solutions is the first and largest hospital owned specialty pharmacy integrator. We help health systems c ...
Shields Health Solutions - Boston - Lensa US
A growing biotech software company is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. Reporting into the VP of Fi ...
high-growth biotech software - Boston - Appcast US Premium