Principal Technical Consultant - (Remote Eligible)
Found in: Lensa US
BeyondID is a leading provider of managed identity services to help companies acquire, deploy and manage their cybersecurity and cloud service needs. BeyondID enables organizations to streamline their adoption process and ensure that their implementations are secure, agile, and future proof. A few of the customers that trust BeyondID to keep their organizations secure include ATN International, Bain Capital, Biogen, Discount Tire, FedEx, Gundersen Health Systems, Johnson Financial Group and Major League Baseball. BeyondID recently secured $9M in Series A financing from Tercera, an investment firm specializing in the $460B cloud professional services market.
To support our rapid growth, we are expanding our services team and hiring various customer facing roles. In this role, you will provide your expertise to influence customer architecture decisions, provide insightful and creative solutions, and assist with successful implementations. Be ready to impress customers with your technical capabilities, critical and creative thinking, and a passion for fast-paced problem solving. We are looking for smart, energetic, capable talents to join us and fuel our growth.
This is primarily a remote position, with expectation of 30%%%% travel in US and Canada.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide innovative consulting and implementation services to enterprise customers.
- Provide technical guidance to multiple customers in various stages of their project implementation.
- Assist in gathering, analyzing, and documenting project requirements to ensure customer success.
- Assist customer development and administrator teams to configure the supported cloud platforms during their implementation cycles following either waterfall or agile methodologies.
- Design, configure, code, and test appropriate level of customizations that are identified, reviewed, and allowed within the project scope and budget.
- Develop client-side and server-side code to support customer development teams.
- Assist with migration of existing accounts, subscriptions, and user registration records from existing customer systems into the cloud platforms.
- Support the customer with QA and UAT, as well as go-live preparation and planning.
- Assist customer with platform go-live with top level of support.
- Identify opportunities to maximize business value to customers and partner with Sales to offer additional product or service.
- Be dedicated to extraordinary customer satisfaction.
- Deliver high quality service to align with customer goals and requests.
- Manage project scope, schedule, status, and documentation.
- Perform knowledge transfer to customers on the service.
- Achieve billable and customer utilization targets.
- Leverage knowledge repository for deployment standard methodologies and other customer ideas as continuous improvement.
- 8+ years of experience as a technical consultant delivering solutions to customers
- 6+ years of experience in designing and implementing security and identity management solutions to support mission critical business systems
- 1+ years of mobile and/or web development experience
- Server-side development experience with at least one server platform such as .NET, Java, PHP, and/or
- Mobile platforms deployment experience: iOS (Objective C and Swift), Android
- IAM / IGA deployment experience: Okta, SailPoint, Ping Identity, One Login, Centrify, Saviynt, CA, Microsoft, Oracle, Quest One Identity or IBM
- SaaS deployment experience: Salesforce, Box, Office 365, G Suite, UltiPro, ServiceNow, Workday and HR as master for identities
- Network / cloud security integration experience: Cisco, F5, Palo Alto Network or Zscaler
- API management experience: Mulesoft, Apigee, Axway or Dell Boomi preferred
- Identity federation, access control and directory protocols experience: SAML 2.0, WS-Fed, OAuth, OpenID Connect, AD and LDAP
- PaaS/IaaS experience: AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of enterprise identity life cycle management processes and standards.
- Ability to demonstrate "hustle" and work with multiple customers simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate with customers at all levels of management and deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
- Ability to listen and understand the customer"s business goals, objectives and priorities.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with customers to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.
- Ability to manage customer expectations effectively.
- Ability to facilitate effective team interaction.
- Driven to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Education: B.S., preferably degree in Computer Science or Engineering
calendar_today 2 days ago
BeyondID is a leading provider of managed identity services to help companies acquire, deploy and manage their cybersecu ...
BeyondID - Garland - Whatjobs US Premium
The ServiceNow Principal Technical Consultant (PTC) is the functional and technical expert of a customer engagement team ...
Crossfuze - Garland - Appcast US Premium