Found in: Jooble US
Nussbaum has new opportunities for experienced flatbed drivers Our new flatbed division is growing fast and offers great opportunities for drivers to earn more and enjoy first-rate benefits. As a Nussbaum flatbed driver, you ll earn $1,400 - $1,700 per week and get weekly home time. Plus, we re offering a $3,000 transition bonus to help you settle in.
- $5,000 transition bonus for experienced flatbed drivers.
- $1,500 after first load
- $1,500 after 3 months
- $2,000 after 6 months
- Home weekly
- Drivers earn $1,400-$1,700 gross per week
- $1,400 gross minimum guarantee
- Opportunity to increase pay with bonuses
- Activity Pay (total value of $0.08-0.12 per mile)
- $30 for load pick-up
- $30 for load delivery
- $70 for tarping
- Late-model trucks with the comforts of home built-in
- Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Rider program
- Escalating paid time off & holidays
- Company-matched 401K retirement plan
- Paid Parking - All Paid/Reserved Parking is reimbursed.
- Paid Orientation at Nussbaum
- We cover travel, private lodging, and meals
We re different and we like that. Our drivers do too.
Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 75 years, we ve been building solid relationships with people and we owe our success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations.
We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most money for their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We ve been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks.
- Minimum age - 21
- No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
You can target a 50-mile radius around Nussbaum s Headquarters (19336 N. 1425 East Rd., Hudson IL, 61748. We would also like to target along I-74 between Bloomington, IL and Indianapolis, IN.Associated topics: cdl a, class a driver, company driver, company over the road, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driving, otr company, regional driving, tanker, tanker truck
calendar_today 3 days ago
HIRING CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS · You deserve the difference Venture can make · We Offer A Wide Range of Benefits: · Gr ...
Venture Transport - Greenfield - Jooble US