Warehouse Assistant Technician
Found in: Jooble US
Perry Ellis International, Inc. represents a diverse portfolio of lifestyle apparel brands. The Company, through its wholly owned subsidiaries owns and licenses nationally and internationally recognized brands including: Perry Ellis®, Original Penguin® by Munsingwear®, Laundry by Shelli Segal®, Rafaella®, Cubavera®, Ben Hogan®, Savane®, Grand Slam®, John Henry®, Manhattan®, Axist®, Jantzen® and Farah®. The Company enhances its roster of brands by licensing trademarks from third parties, including: Nike® and Jag® for swimwear, and Callaway®, PGA TOUR®, and Jack Nicklaus® for golf apparel.
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Assistant Technician to join our team in Dublin, GA
Responsible for Warehouse & 3PL technical and maintenance support for distribution operations.
- Maintain the RF Guns and Batteries inventory/operation.
- Responsible for the maintenance and inventory of printers and RF guns including scheduling service calls.
- Control PkMS user program access in warehouses, by creating, deleting and adjusting user profiles.
- Manage locations in PkMS/WMOS by reprinting labels and inventory maintenance (i.e. eliminating non-existent locations, negative inventory in locations).
- Test new Warehouse systems functionality.
- Assist in the development of new warehouse processes
- Setup Sku's in PkMS Active Location database so that orders can be picked (Multiple Warehouses).
- Conduct printer checks for toner, labels and functionality.
- Responsible for maintaining warehouse printers working including upkeep of toners, labels and functionality.
- Support the warehouse with WH System (PKMS, WMOS, PTL) issues, order processing
- Work closely with PC Specialist to provide computer hardware maintenance
- Assist in physical inventories in the other Warehouses in the Perry Ellis International distribution network.
- Place orders and maintain inventory in stock for supplies like ( Ribbons and Labels )
- Print out labels for Warehouse such as Pallet Id's, case labels, and any other labels.
- Reprogram RF guns when they come back from repair.
- Back up to PC Specialist for software/hardware support of Dublin, GA distribution center and office
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (PkMS, WMOS, Pick to Light (PTL) Preferable)
- Ability to travel to Seneca SC distribution center
- Proficient with Google Drive/Applications or related software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Be willing and able to work flexible hours; occasional weekend and night work
calendar_today 6 days ago
Perry Ellis International, Inc. represents a diverse portfolio of lifestyle apparel brands. The Company, through its who ...
Perry Ellis International - Dublin - Jooble US
Auto req ID: 308430BR Job Summary · • weekly bonus available IMMEDIATE OPENINGS Come for a job and stay for a career F ...
FedEx Ground - Dublin - Jooble US
Auto req ID: 308438BR Job Summary ? weekly bonus available IMMEDIATE OPENINGS Come for a job and stay for a career FedEx ...
FedEx Ground - Dublin - beBee S2 US
Auto req ID: BR Job Summary IMMEDIATE OPENINGS Come for a job and stay for a career FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly ...
FedEx Ground - Dublin - Jooble US