Territory Sales Manager
Found in: Lensa US
Berry Global Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of 'Always Advancing to Protect What's Important.' With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2019 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide.Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion.
At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety.To learn more about Berry, visit
The Territory Manager's key responsibilities include developing new prospects and interacting with existing customers to increase sales of the organization's Stretch Film product line.
This position is a field sales position that requires interfacing with customer contacts at multiple levels in Purchasing, Product Development, Operations, Quality and Marketing at both the distribution and end-user level.This position will cover Eastern PA, MD, and DE area and can be remote/home office
- Developing new business prospects through cold-calling and other methods
- Developing and implementing selling strategies with customers
- Interacting with existing customers to increase sales of organization's products
- Develop long term multi-level relationships with customers
- Exceeding budget goals
- Reporting and forecasting
- Work well with all levels of co-workers in our plants and other offices
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent
- Self-starter that is results oriented
- 5 years of outside sales experience preferred
- Up to 50% Travel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to work cross-functionally to drive business solutions
- Strong Computer and organizations skills
- Innovative with strong project management skills
- Ability to learn new products and technologies
- Strong negotiation skills
- Large, National Account, multi-site experience
- Prior experience working with Rep agents and companies
- Prior Management Experience, specifically managing manufacturing reps
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class
Location _US-IN-EVANSVILLE | US-PA-MOUNTAINTOP | US-DE-MIDDLETOWN | US-MD-BALTIMORE | US-PA-ERIE | US-PA-LANCASTER | US-MD-HANOVER_
Job ID _2021-12330_
Position Type _Regular Full-Time_
Category _Sales & Marketing_
Additional Locations _US-PA-MOUNTAINTOP | US-DE-MIDDLETOWN | US-MD-BALTIMORE | US-PA-ERIE | US-PA-LANCASTER | US-MD-HANOVER_
calendar_today 1 day ago
Territory Location: DC, DE, MD, NJ, VA · The Territory Sales Manager will be res ponsible with growing revenue, pr ...
Careerbuilder-US - Baltimore - College RecruiterUS Premium
Job Overview · As an Outside Sales Professional, the role is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in ne ...
Heartland - Baltimore - Lensa US
ADP is hiring a Sales Representative, Mid-Sized Accounts. · Are you ready to control your financial future with unlimit ...
ADP - Baltimore - Appcast US Premium
ChemoCentryx is searching for a Territory Sales Manager – Mid-Atlantic that will be responsible for maximizing sales to ...
ChemoCentryx - Baltimore - Jooble US