Remote Sales and Marketing Manager
Found in: Lensa US
If you don't read it, you won't hear from us.
Fully Remote Sales and Marketing position for an Israeli based Software Company targeting Texas-based locations. This company is an Event Management Software Company selling into non-franchise Event-Spaces such as BnBs, Retreat Centers, Company Get-Aways, Private Ranches, etc.
30 Hours per week at $20 per hour, plus commissions getting a qualified candidate to $60,000 in total earnings in the first year.
- Researching Single Location Event-Spaces across the State of Texas, building lists, etc.
- Using LinkedIn, Google, and Company Websites to identify optimum Points-Of-Contact at these locations
- Using software to find Point-Of-Contact email addresses, LinkedIn profiles, Phone Numbers, etc.
- Sending multi-channel marketing material including over email, LinkedIn, Company Websites, etc.
- Cold Calling these establishments and booking meetings with the appropriate Point-of-Contact
- Conducting basic Product-Demos with a super easy to use software that will make their Event-Hosting experience more seamless, curated, and cost-effective than anything currently on the market.
- Assist in the hand-off to the Customer Success team in on-boarding new accounts
***This Company has realistic expectations They do no expect you to close a lot of business right away... but rather we are looking for someone who desires the remote-work environment, and wants to grow with us over time. The right candidate will be a tenacious learner, enjoy sales/marketing activities, and be looking for a flexible company where they can develop skills and build a career.
*REQUIRED SKILLS - please don't waste your time or our time if you don't have the following:
- 2+ years of B2B Sales Experience (***selling into businesses, not consumers)
- A completed undergraduate degree
- An ambitious, personable disposition
- Go-Getter attitude
- Excellent organization
- Great speaking and writing capabilities
- No problem making cold calls and sending cold emails / cold outreach
*Preferred Skills -
- Basic Graphic Design abilities (Canva, Powerpoint, Google Sheets, or anything else that's easy to use)
- Basic Outbound Marketing Experience (emails, LinkedIn messaging, etc)
- Experience managing a complete sales cycle (from initial outreach to signed-contract)
If you've read this far, congratulations
If you believe you are a fit based on the above, and you are interested in learning more, please email
Please title the Subject of the Email: Let's Discuss the Texas-Based Remote Role
In the email, please attach your resume and write a 3 sentence 'cover-letter' in the email body explaining why you are interested in this position and why you believe you could be a good fit based on this description.
If you follow the above instructions, you will hear from us We are highly responsive to people who do not simply mass-apply to jobs on LinkedIn :)
All the best,
President @ White Tiger Connections - Recruitment Agency
calendar_today 1 day ago
If you don't read it, you won't hear from us. · Fully Remote Sales and Marketing position for an Israeli based Software ...
White Tiger Connections - Chicago - Appcast US Premium
REMOTE IT Senior Manager, Sales and Marketing - · About US · At Vyaire, we help the world breathe easier. As a global ...
Vyaire Medical - Chicago - Lensa US
Job DescriptionWe are looking for remote marketing and sales person to assist in onboarding new business partners.Respon ...
Hoobio - Chicago - Fidanto US Premium
We're on a mission... · ... to empower people to create and live a life they love and transform their dreams into thei ...
Brave Thinking Institute - Chicago - Whatjobs US Premium
Who are we? · Run AMZ is a rapidly growing sales management firm dedicated to the success of our clients on the Amazon ...
Run AMZ - Chicago - Appcast US Premium