Remote Technical Solutions Engineer 100 % REMOTE Work From Home
Found in: Jooble US
Description:Job Description Position Summary The successful candidate for this role is a hands-on programmer and leader.
They will provide technical leadership by partnering with the Project Manager to design solutions for projects, and will be the resource who does the coding that executes implementation of prioritized requirements driven by our business & client goals.Essential Duties and Responsibilities The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
Requires daily involvement with Product Development Manager, Project Manager, and vendor partners. Track status, inform, and escalate tickets as necessary to ensure compliance to all service level agreements (SLAs) and expectations of client Act as system administrator with regards to the operation of Asterisk/Free
PBX servers and software Create, document, and enforce procedures and policy for the administration and security of servers, applications, and endpoints.Perform diagnostic evaluation, perform coding which addresses technical issues, and provide end user education and instruction. Provide architectural solutions to business needs utilizing vendor capabilities to their maximum capacity.
Implement best practices in maintaining, and enforcing IT operations policies, procedures, and associated plans for software security, disaster recovery, continuity, etc.Understands IT operations to resolve security/operational problems in a cost-effective and timely manner. Troubleshoot phone features and application issues.
Work with staff and vendors to gather requirements, scope technical efforts, determine solutions, setup high level project tasks/plans, and implement those solutions.Minimum Qualifications · Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience working in a technical position. · Overall understanding of the application systems development lifecycle & technical documentation. · MUST have experience with Asterisk, and WebRTC. · Experience with Telco networking to include PSTN, SIP, RTP and Packet Inspection. · In depth knowledge of Linux:
RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
- Hands on experience with MySQL and/or MariaDB
- Expert in Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting.
- Experience with cloud based stacked technologies, understands Unified Communications.
- Experience upgrading applications with an understanding of the functional changes between versions.
- Call center experience a plus. Soft Skills
- Desire to acquire new skills and improve existing skills. Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic environment. Organized and detail oriented, with an ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills that display an ability to explain and discuss complex analysis and programming issues in a manner that can be understood by non-technical persons.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with peers, leadership and business partners.
- Strong planning, organization, critical thinking, decision-making skills and problem-solving aptitude.
Company Description AnswerNet has 30 contact centers within the continental United States and Canada, providing a vast range of services to optimize telephone answering services, appointment setting and confirmation, customer support, sales, lead qualifications, market research to name only a small selection of contact management solutions provided to thousands of clients who process tens of millions of contacts every year.AnswerNet has been recognized as an award winning service by Inc. magazine's Annual "Inc. 500 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies", Customer Interaction Solutions magazine's "Top 50 Teleservices Agencies." AnswerNet was also named a "Best Run Company" by SmartCEO magazine
calendar_today 5 days ago
Job Description Position Summary The successful candidate for this role is a hands-on programmer and leader. They will p ...
Answernet - Atlanta - Whatjobs US Premium
Senior Technical Recruiter (100% Remote / Work From Home) · Atlanta, GA / · Bold Business - Business Support / · Full ...
Bold Business - Atlanta - Lensa US
Our direct client offers the first Digital Experience AI Platform that combines a global device infrastructure, test aut ...
Maxonic - Atlanta - Appcast US Premium
Company Description CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional services company headquartered in New ...
CoEnterprise - Atlanta - Jooble US