Digital Marketing Manager, Demand Generation (Remote)
Found in: Lensa US
Come be a part of building the worlds leading research company focused on digital transformation.
We are all about providing our clients with the most up-to-date, emerging research that focuses on digital leaders and emerging power players.We believe that our outstanding team of people is our most valuable asset and we are excited to make our team even stronger.
We are looking for a highly strategic and results-oriented individual who will join the demand generation team and make an immediate impact in fueling the next phase of growth. Your unique problem-solving skills and ABM experience will help us reach this milestone.
The Digital Marketing Manager, Demand Generation will be responsible for developing and managing account-based enterprise strategies and high-performing campaigns that embrace the full set of digital channels, including webinars, programmatic advertising, paid social, paid search, retargeting, and social media to support top-level growth objectives.
The role will report to the VP of Demand Generation.
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- A strong collaboratorwho enjoys working with a range of teams including marketing, content, sales, and product marketing.
- Detail-oriented and highly organizedin managing multi-channel campaign deliverables and programs across various target verticals and personas.
- Someone who enjoys testing new thingsand has a passion for driving and scaling results through high-impact demand generation programs.
- Results-drivenwith the ability to quantify performance and optimize results by drawing insights from complex marketing data and communicating business outcomes regularly.
- An excellent communicatorin working with key internal stakeholders and partners.
- Build and execution high-performance, multi-channel, marketing campaigns across key coverage segments and buyer personas to drive engagement within target accounts and hit aggressive subscriber growth and retention goals
- Manage and scale our account-based programs and orchestrated plays using 6Sense, our account-based marketing platform, to connect with decision-makers within target accounts, uncover buyer intent signals, and generate qualified sales opportunities
- Partner with the operations and analytics teams to build out and evolve reporting on campaign performance, analysis, and testing to generate qualitative and quantitative marketing sourced pipeline
- Communicate regularly with Sales to ensure ongoing feedback loop for alignment on lead quality and follow up best practices
- Work in collaboration with key team members to support development and deployment of campaign assets, creative, and messaging
- Manage campaign budget, allocating spend to ensure each campaign delivers strong ROI
- Lead integrated campaign kickoffs and post-campaign de-briefs with marketing leadership
- Stay informed on industry best practices and learnings to evolve as our resident subject matter expert on account-based marketing acquisition campaigns and outcomes
- Experience in a B2B, ABM, or enterprise demand generation role
- Proven track record with account-based marketing models (1:1, 1:few, or 1:many) and demonstrative ability to deliver measurable results in demand generation and pipeline creation
- Experience with digital acquisition channels, campaign attribution reporting, and account-level revenue analytics
- Proficient with marketing technology solutions including Marketing Automation (Marketo is a plus), Salesforce, and ABM technologies (6sense is a plus)
- Experience working with Sales to coordinate and implement ABM programs and employ marketing strategies to nurture leads and drive engagement
calendar_today 2 days ago
Come be a part of building the world's leading research company focused on digital transformation. · We are all about ...
SquarePeg Hires - North Little Rock - Lensa US
Leader in the insurance industry, Affordable Health Group, is seeking an ambitious and talented Digital Marketing Manage ...
Affordable Health Group - Little Rock - beBee S2 US
Digital Marketing Strategist Manager · In the face of uncertainty and risk, we help clients create, implement and sust ...
Deloitte - Little Rock - beBee S2 US
The Granicus Experience Group (GXG) is our in-house digital agency, a cross-functional team of strategists, analysts, co ...
Granicus - Little Rock - Talent US
Digital Marketing Program Manager · Little Rock, AR · Job Description · The Granicus Experience Group (GXG) is our in ...
Metrohoustonjobs - Little Rock - beBee S2 US