Registration Staffing Specialist - Full-time - 7.21.2021
Found in: Jooble US
MVHC is growing and has an immediate opportunity for a Registration Staffing Specialist to join our team
Thank you for your interest in Muskingum Valley Health Centers and for considering MVHC as your next career path At MVHC, we believe it takes a team to help change the face of health care. MVHC serves as a critical healthcare resource to ensure that all members of our community have access to affordable and high-quality health care. Our staff is dedicated, constantly learning, and eager to make a difference in the lives of the thousands of patients we serve each year. We strive to hire those who embrace our mission and values and pride ourselves in developing a team of employees that you can call family. If you want to make a difference and are passionate about what you do, consider MVHC for future employment and a rewarding career
We invite you to review the job posting below. If you meet the requirements and qualifications for this opportunity, we encourage you to apply.
Will monitor daily registration staffing to ensure each location is staffed appropriately. Will conduct call-off procedures by being the point of contact for call-offs in the Registration Department. Will provide coverage by filling in for absences when necessary. Will track quality trends and work with management to coordinate timelines for appropriate tasks needed to achieve compliance.
- High school diploma
- Preferred experience of 2 years or more in registration or scheduling
- Up to date in immunizations, as required by MVHC.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Lifting to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Carry up to 20 lbs. occasionally.
- Standing 1-2 hours at a time.
- Walking approx. 30 minutes per hour throughout the day.
- Withstanding pressure and deals with emergencies as needed.
- Average working hours with possible non-traditional hours.
- Potential for exposure to blood and body fluids.
- Ability to deal with upset or disgruntle patients to deescalate the situation.
SPECIFIC DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for providing safe and effective staffing levels to all registration locations based on location productivity and staffing.
- Will effectively collaborate with Registration Manager and Chief Operating Officer to ensure that staffing needs are communicated effectively.
- Will retain records monitoring employee call-offs to ensure that each employee is adhering to MVHC Attendance Policies.
- Will fill in for registration absences when needed. During which:
- Adheres to personnel policies
- Maintains a clean, safe, orderly work area and stocks clinical areas.
- Adheres to center infection control policies.
- Actively participates in quality improvement.
- Participates in staff meetings as required.
- Precepts new staff.
- Strict adherence to confidentiality of all information related to all patients and organizational information.
- Performs other job-related tasks as directed.
- Assist the patient in obtaining, processing, and understanding basic health information and services needed to make appropriate health decisions.
- Employee satisfaction rating of 90%
- Equal opportunity employer; selection of applicants for employment is based only on qualifications and the requirements of a specific job
- We are local, non-profit, and community owned
- We offer a team approach to patient-centered comprehensive primary care
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, and a health savings account option for those who qualify.
- All insurance benefits are available for both employee and family, regardless of what a spouse may be offered through his/her employer.
- 401k with employer match for those who qualify
- Paid time off plus seven paid holidays per year for those who qualify.
- Employer paid life insurance
- Life insurance voluntary benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational Assistance Program for those who qualify
- Access to Credit Union
- Wellness program
- And much more
calendar_today 3 days ago
MVHC is growing and has an immediate opportunity for a Registration Staffing Specialist to join our team · Thank you f ...
Loves Furniture - Zanesville - Jooble US
POSITION SUMMARY Greets and receives patient into health care facility. Responsible for accurate and timely processing o ...
WVU Medicine - Summersville - Fidanto US Premium
POSITION SUMMARY: Greets and receives patient into health care facility. Responsible for accurate and timely processing ...
Ruby Memorial Hospital - Summersville - Whatjobs US Premium
Job Description · ProMedica Flower Hospital is located in Sylvania OH, a suburb of Toledo, OH. Among being located in ...
ProMedica - Sylvania - Talent US
Patient Registration Specialist - Registration (Req1822) · + Employment Type:Staff - Regular · + Employee Class:Classi ...
University of Toledo - Toledo - Whatjobs US Premium