Found in: Lensa US
Kimball Midwest, a national distributor of maintenance, repair and operation products, is searching for a 1st shift Order Filler in our Distribution Center for our Columbus, OH location.We are looking to fill this position with a hardworking and energetic individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
Our Order Filler is responsible for the following:
- Performing day to day order filling functions
- Picking and filling sales orders using the RF scanner
- Maintaining an accurate Down Time sheet daily
- Maintaining the quality of the product
As a Kimball Midwest employee, you will experience why we have been listed as one of the Top Workplaces in Columbus eight years in a row Our sales revenue growth is dynamic, increasing from $1 million in 1983 to more than $240 million today.Throughout all our growth we have kept the family owned and operated culture alive. At Kimball Midwest, you are a name and not a number and we pride ourselves on our unique culture.
- This position requires the ability to read and write small letters and numbers; the ability to make arithmetic calculations; and the ability to understand written and oral instructions
- This position requires the ability to concentrate and to communicate with management and co-workers
- This position requires the ability to lift fifty (50) pounds floor to waist, waist to waist and shoulder to waist
- This position requires the ability to push or pull up to 10 pounds
- This position requires the ability to walk and stand on concrete floors for long periods of time
- This position requires the ability to do occasional neck flexions, extensions and twisting while sitting, standing or squatting
- This position requires the ability to frequently bend and twist the back
- This position requires the ability to finely manipulate and grip objects
- This position requires the ability to squat and reach overhead to gain access to higher and lower shelves
8:30am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday
The pay rate is $16.00 per hour, plus the opportunity to earn $200 a month in bonuses.
Overtime is possible.
We offer a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, company sponsored life, optional life and disability insurance, Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan, Tuition Assistance, Paid Time Off (PTO), a Dress for your Day dress code and paid holidays.Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
calendar_today 1 day ago
AutoZone - 3833 W BROAD ST [Stocker / Backroom Associate] As a Hub Order Puller at AutoZone, you'll: Ensure store tasks ...
AutoZone - Columbus - Jooble US
Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner. Put stock away in a timely efficient manner. ...
Feldman Automotive Group - Columbus - Whatjobs US Premium
At Feldman Automotive & Mark Wahlberg Automotive, we are looking for talented, dedicated individuals with drive. Our rap ...
Mark Wahlberg Chevrolet - Columbus - Lensa US