Customer Service Representative - Remote Position
Found in: Lensa US
Description:Customer Service Representative (Remote Position)
$22/-$36.50/hr Full or part-time positions available from home. Apply today, start tomorrow.
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
What does a Customer Service Representative do?
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They?re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers' shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don't have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
- Manage occasional incoming calls if necessary
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service
- Handle customer comments, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Track record of overachieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
Advertised through Zoek da6105ad761c426fa8f4ce6431e54c1d1
calendar_today 2 days ago
Company Overview: · ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provi ...
ADT Security Services - Laurel - Whatjobs US Premium
Company Overview: · ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provid ...
ADT Security Services - LAUREL - College RecruiterUS Premium
This position is the primary point of contact and interacts with customers to provide and process information in respons ...
Suez North America - Laurel - Lensa US
The Customer Service Representative receives and processes calls from customers, serves as the end-to-end point of conta ...
Waste Pro USA, Inc. - Laurel - Whatjobs US Premium
Location:3609 Rte 38, Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054 United States of America Are you a people person? Do you love helpi ...
U Haul International, Inc. - Mt Laurel - Lensa US