Product Marketing Manager (Remote)
Found in: Jooble US
Product Marketing Manager
Full Time | This is a Remote Opportunity
The Product Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally as a marketing lead with peers and marketing and product leadership to gain alignment in the development and execution of both internal and customer-facing assets. You will be responsible for gathering, analyzing and disseminating competitive and marketing intel through various research methods and developing and distributing compelling collateral. You'll use data gathered through market, customer and field research to inform winning sales plays and marketing strategies that directly impact our growth.
Success in this role is demonstrated through the ability to understand our customers' needs and execute campaigns that drive demand for our solutions and support our strategic business goals. The right candidate will have excellent planning skills, creative ideas and the knowledge to execute multichannel campaigns that deliver measurable impact.
This position reports to the Director of Product Marketing who provides direction on aspects of your projects. You'll partner closely with the rest of the Appspace marketing and product teams to implement marketing plans, support business stakeholder alignment and help with reporting the impact of Product Marketing's customer-facing campaigns and activities.
- Represent the voice of the customer in assigned projects across cross-functional and cross- level teams
- Assist in successful execution of product releases
- Coordinate and execute task-level marketing requests for global product releases and ongoing product support
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to develop internal and external messaging and communication plans where necessary
- Develop and maintain core positioning, messaging, and differentiation
- Execute and support marketing program activities, including product launches & releases and market research & analysis
- Build and maintain compelling content like pitch decks, data sheets, videos, white-papers, blogs, email templates, and more
- Train and enable the sales field with data-driven tactics, innovative & scalable content, and consultative deal support
- Define and execute competitive and market research and ongoing monitoring
- Be the go-to subject matter expert on all competitive products and solutions
- Collaborate with Sales and Product to create actionable competitive positioning
- Develop proactive competitive strategies, messaging and sales plays
- Prepare collateral such as battle cards, playbooks and presentations
- Maintain and optimize competitive assets library (keeping them current and actionable)
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Director to develop compelling positioning, messaging and launch processes that differentiate our platform and products
- Participate in industry conferences and report the state of the industry and trends
- At least 3 years of product marketing experience in B2B (SaaS experience is a bonus, but not required)Experience with Salesforce and Pardot (or other marketing automation platforms)
- Experience in market and/or competitive research
- Proven track record of successful product launch campaigns
- Familiarity with marketing frameworks such as Pragmatic Marketing
- Proven record of establishing collaborative relationships with other departments, especially
- Experience in writing compelling marketing messaging for internal and external audiences.
- Excellent written, analytical, and communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives and to stay on strategy, on time, and on budget
- Thrives in an accountable, metrics-driven environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Marketing or Communications related field or equivalent experience
- Unlimited PTO Policy (Covers Vacation, Sick & Personal Days)
- 4 weeks paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
- Flexible work schedules
- Remote work opportunities
- 401k Plan - 4% Company match
- 9 Company Holidays
- Company provided laptop (Choice of Mac, PC, Chromebook)
- Casual Dress
Appspace Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, and training are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, marital status, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, sexual orientation, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Appspace is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
calendar_today 1 week ago
Company Description · Medable's mission is to get effective therapies to patients faster. We provide an end-to-end, clo ...
Medable, Inc - Las Vegas - Appcast US Premium
Appspace Inc. · Product Marketing Manager · Full Time | This is a Remote Opportunity · The Product Marketing Manager ...
Appspace - Amargosa Valley - Lensa US
Product Marketing Manager (Remote) in Las Vegas, NV | Find opportunities for experienced workers Menu Join Renew Help ...
AARP Group - Las Vegas - Jooble US
About L2L · L2L offers the only smart manufacturing platform that lets global manufacturers achieve world-class perfor ...
L2L - Las Vegas - Appcast US Premium