Sr Manufacturing Mechanical Engineer
Found in: Lensa US
Description:At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities are forged in times of change and you will be on the front lines as we trailblaze new approaches, push the boundaries of innovation and chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to have a hand in creating.
Manufacturing Engineers learn production operations and the manufacturing discipline in a controlled environment. They develop manufacturing engineering skills, an understanding of manufacturing (cost, quality, safety and schedule), and RMD systems and tools. MEs build technical depth in manufacturing processes and are accountable for improvement and optimization.
**Please Note: This position will be in Camden, Arkansas
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Leading the design, control, and improvement of the manufacturing process through collaboration within a multi-disciplined team
- Improve cycle time and lead time
- Develop and Implement manufacturing process control and performance monitoring
- Lead improvement projects
- Influence and translate engineering design requirements into manufacturing processes
- Lead hardware defect analysis
- Lead corrective action investigations
- Interact with internal customers
A PhD can account for 5 years of experience as required for this position.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM). Preferred degrees: Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Aerospace Engineering.
- Five (5) years of relevant experience
- Experience with interpretation of technical documentation
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience leading teams or projects
- Ability to obtain and maintain an Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Access (ATF)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior to the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- Experience with lean manufacturing
- Experience with technical writing
- Experience with Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance analysis
- Strong engineering aptitude and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Technical problem solving
- Current DOD Security Clearance
This position involves direct support of manufacturing activities and requires spending time in and around factory areas.
What We Offer :
Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here:
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.185823
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
calendar_today 2 days ago
Job DescriptionAt Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities are forged in times of change and you wi ...
RTX - Bearden - beBee S2 US
Hiring Local Company DriversFor Local Chip Haul Driver PositionsCall Us Today 833 801-2330Company Driver Benefits 3,500 ...
Hines Trucking - Bearden - Fidanto US Premium