Licensed Pharmacy Technician
Found in: Jooble US
Description:Position Title – Patient Care Coordinator
Facility – Acaria Health Pharmacy
Address – 1311 W. Sam Houston Pkwy N. Houston, TX 77043
Pay – 1- 18
Start date – 11/22
Hours – Monday through Friday – 10am to 6pm (one hour lunch) or 10:30am to 6pm (30 min lunch)
Terms –contract to potential hire
*License – TEXAS Pharmacy Technician Certification
*Covid – working from home right now, but plan to go back into office.
(Must be vaccinated if in office)**Required:
* *6+ months of Pharmacy Tech experience
- Infusion background, DME Background
- 1+ years of call center experience
Handle inbound and outbound calls, including the processing and upkeep of pharmacy orders and handling of order inquiries and issues *Job Responsibilities:
- Reach out to all new patients and introduce them to services and products via telephone
- Respond to incoming calls and answer any related questions
- Maintain patient census and reach out to patients prior to them needing their medications
- Ascertain from the patient all of their supply needs and review medication inventory
- Offer any additional support or assistance, such as consultations with pharmacists and classes
- Maintain statements and inform patients of co-pays and past due amounts
- Process payments in the form of credit card transactions
- Schedule delivery of medication after all patient needs are addressed
- Document all related communications with pharmacy personnel, patients, physicians, nursing agencies and other related individuals
- Provide technical support to physicians, nurses, and patients
- Assist and maintain all related pharmacy records (prescription logs, care plans, medication profiles, and any other related files) as determined by the pharmacist
- Perform various related tasks as determined by management or the State Board of Pharmacy or Joint Commission #INDTMS
00 per hour Schedule:
- 8 hour shift Application Question(s):
- When is the expiration of your license? Experience:
- Pharmacy technician experience: 1 year (Required)
- Pharmacy Technician Certification (Required)
- Pharmacy Technician License (Required)
calendar_today 5 days ago
WHO WE ARE: · AMAZING INDIVIDUALS WORKING FOR POSITIVE PEOPLE at AIDS Healthcare FoundationDoes the idea of doing some ...
AIDS Healthcare Foundation - Houston - Jooble US
UnitedHealth Group is hiring Pharmacy Technicians within one of our most exciting business areas: Optum , part of t ...
UHG - Houston - Appcast US Premium
Job Description · Health is everything. At CVS Health, we are committed to increasing patient access to care, lowering ...
CVS Health - Houston - Talent US
What does Nuclear Pharmacy contribute to Cardinal Health? · Nuclear Pharmacy is responsible for providing radiopharmace ...
Cardinal Health - Houston - Whatjobs US Premium
Overview: · *****$2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS***** · Remedi SeniorCare is an innovative closed door long-term care pharmacy p ...
Remedi SeniorCare - Houston - Whatjobs US Premium