Growth Marketing Lead | Remote
Found in: Lensa US
Description:is building the visual storytelling platform helping SMBs create high converting content for their digital platforms like social media and websites.
Small businesses have little time and small budgets to help their business stand out from the crowd of competition. Our goal is to help these business owners make smarter design decisions to be powerful storytellers.
We are looking for a Growth Marketer to help us grow our storytelling community. We understand product market fit is about the tight integration of product and marketing, and that is exactly why growth has emerged as a new powerful role. The role will report directly to our CEO and be the right combination of strategic and tactical leader. As an early stage startup, we expect this person to be dynamic from attending leadership meetings to running community experiments.
As a Growth Marketer at Stagger You Will:
- Own the process for A/B testing from brainstorming, test design, synthesis of results, recommendations based on results, and implementation of those recommendations to optimize marketing campaign effectiveness
- Measure, track, and interpret key marketing performance metrics. Create and maintain dashboards and reports to communicate insights to leadership. Able to build reporting from the ground up.
- Plan, execute, and own marketing campaigns from brainstorming ideas, developing campaign strategy, and execution of campaigns.
- Plan, drive, and manage user acquisition campaigns across multiple channels.
- Self-start and willing to take the initiative and implement changes in growth strategies where needed.
- Results-oriented, able to show how your actions have driven revenue.
- Distributing user generated content driven products
- Executing campaigns in a Search background
- Strategic understanding of how to use content being created as part of a content strategy
- Understanding of how to create, implement, and maintain a measurement plan
- I think beyond anything, someone that's worked with integration products and has scaled by pushing partner integrations - perhaps even something along the lines of affiliate
- Working in a fast-paced & high growth environment (e.g. startups) with short turnaround time on projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Setting up marketing processes and campaigns in a way that can be easily scaled as the company continues to grow.
- Strong analytical skills, able to analyze data across multiple channels (SEM, Social, Web, etc)
- Analyzing data from marketing campaigns to understand performance and trends, present insights and data-driven recommendations, and implement the recommendations
- At 1 month: You will have a data driven understanding of the member lifecycle and have launched at least 1 growth experiment.
- At 3 months: You will have led and deployed at least one channel strategy that is driving repeatable and scalable membership growth.
- At 6 months: You will have a strong command of repeatable growth loops from awareness to Upgrade to a Business subscription within Stagger
- Incentive Stock Options proportionate to Salary
- Fully remote work team & remote office stipend
- Unlimited vacation and sick days
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today 2 days ago
Tuff is a growth marketing team working with clients to drive growth by creating, managing, measuring, and optimizing hi ...
Tuff - San Antonio - Appcast US Premium
Who we are / about the teamFounded in 2018 in San Francisco, CA, wisp is on a mission to broaden access to the treatment ...
Wisp - San Antonio - Lensa US
Who we are / about the team · Founded in 2018 in San Francisco, CA, wisp is on a mission to broaden access to the trea ...
wisp - San Antonio - Whatjobs US Premium
Who we are / about the team · Founded in 2018 in San Francisco, CA, wisp is on a mission to broaden access to the treat ...
wisp - San Antonio - Appcast US Premium
Addison Group is immediate need of a REMOTE Growth Marketing Manager for a direct hire opportunity. Location of client: ...
Addison Group - San Antonio - Whatjobs US Premium