Vice President, Corporate Development & Strategy
Found in: Jooble US
Expedia Group is closely monitoring COVID-19 . To keep candidates and our employees safe, we have shifted all in-person interviews and onboarding globally to be held virtually until further notice.
Data Science, Development, Product and Program Management, User Experience. Combine insights with groundbreaking technology to solve complex travel challenges.
Help us power global travel for everyone, everywhere. Bring your passion for travel technology and drive value with partnership across our platform.
Connecting our travel partners, world-class brands and customers.
Be at the forefront of making travel accessible. Every interaction is an opportunity to make a difference.
Ready to kick start your career? Explore Expedia Group's worldwide intern, apprentice and early career opportunities.
Join us on our mission to power global travel
for everyone, everywhere.
In this leadership role, the Global Head of Corporate Development & Strategy will partner directly with our Executive Travel Leadership team and lead Expedia Group's acquisition activity globally and driving strategic initiatives across Expedia Group and our portfolio of brands whilst crafting a holistic strategy and providing counsel to our CEO and CFO, Board and Expedia Group Travel Leadership Team.
What you'll do:
- Formulate and execute Expedia Group's global acquisition strategy
- Generate acquisition strategies and themes both independently and in coordination with Expedia Group's divisional leaders
- Drive the sourcing and screening strategy for potential acquisition targets
- Lead the due diligence and deal execution process, including: negotiating principal transaction terms; lead team members in financial modeling, valuation analysis and company/industry due diligence
- Spearhead Expedia Group's corporate strategic planning process and individual strategy projects
- Partner directly with the CEO and CFO to define long-range corporate level strategic and financial objectives and guide divisional leaders through the development of long-range strategic plans
Who you are:
- A well rounded corporate development leader in a variety of analytical and strategic, high-visibility finance roles
- Experience partnering with the CEO, CFO and business leaders to devise strategic roadmaps and aligning growth opportunities
- Proven track record in driving excellence in corporate development, M&A and strategic insight whilst being experienced in delivering robust financial plans which empowers high performing businesses to grow value
- A true commercial finance business partner, with curiosity and strategic mindset to understand and drive decision making
- Strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Proven situational leadership skills and the ability to motivate and generate enthusiasm with individuals across all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a high degree of flexibility and accountability, in a constantly fast-evolving environment
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, ®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, Egencia®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia GroupTM Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.comTM, and Expedia CruisesTM.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Join us as we look for outstanding talent to help us power global travel for everyone, everywhere.
United States - Washington - Seattle
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form . This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Don't forget to follow us Find out more about our global family by following us on social.
calendar_today 4 days ago
Expedia Group is closely monitoring COVID-19 . To keep candidates and our employees safe, we have shifted all in-person ...
Expedia Group - Seattle - Jooble US
In this leadership role, the Global Head of Corporate Development & Strategy will partner directly with our Executive Tr ...
Expedia Group - Seattle - Jooble US
Vice President, Strategy and Partnerships · Position · Vice President, Strategy and Partnerships · Reports To · P ...
CAQH - Washington - Lensa US
Vice President, Strategy and Partnerships · Position · Vice President, Strategy and Partnerships · Reports To · ...
CAQH - Washington - Jooble US
Senior Vice President, Corporate Development · Tuesday, August 24, 2021 · Realterm is a real estate operator whose e ...
Corus Entertainment - Washington - Jooble US