Information Security Consultant, Identity and Access Management
Found in: Lensa US
Description:Plano 3 (31063), United States of America, Plano, TexasInformation Security Consultant, Identity and Access Management
Security is essential to what we do at Capital One, from protecting our customers to our associates. As part of the Information Security Officer team for a line of business, you are passionate about security and risk management. You see security as an enabler and differentiator to enable the business through innovation, not a step in the compliance process. You are pragmatic and practical in your understanding of risk and security, but also willing to know when to pull in experts and escalate. You collaborate and innovate with other teams within Capital One to push the envelope. You collaborate and innovate with other security groups within Capital One to push the envelope.
- Coordinate and execute proactive Information Security consulting to the business and technology teams covering Infrastructure Security, Resiliency, Data Security, Network Architecture and Design, and User Access Management
- Collaborate with a team of Information Security Consultants to provide subject matter expertise to project teams
- Serve as an expert in Capital One's Information Security capabilities, solutions, policies, procedures and standards
- Influence customers to leverage security capabilities and solutions to shift and integrate security to the left in the development processes
- Escalate and manage cyber security risk
- Provide ad hoc support on special Information Security hot topics for the business
- Work with line of business leadership to anticipate their objectives and needs to better serve the line of business
- You have a desire to work in a very fast moving, forward leaning, and modern computing environment
- You have a deep passion for Securing modern computing platforms
- You have a strong desire to continually learn about new technologies
- You possess strong conceptual thinking and communication skills
- You can work well under minimal supervision
- You are a demonstrated leader with team-oriented interpersonal skills and the ability to interface effectively with a broad range of people and roles, including upper management, IT leaders, and technology vendors
- You maintain calmness and clarity of thought under pressure and ability to maintain confidentiality
- You have a deep understanding of strategic business objectives and the ability to drive results toward those objectives
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent certification
- At least 1 year of experience in cybersecurity
- At least 1 year of experience in a cloud environment
- At least 2 years of experience with architecture, software design or Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- At least 2 years of experience performing security risk assessments and security architecture reviews
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience building software utilizing public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- 3+ years of experience utilizing Agile methodologies
- 3+ years of experience with Software Security Architecture
- 3+ years of experience with Application Security
- 3+ years of experience with Threat Modeling
- 3+ years of experience with Penetration Testing or Vulnerability Management
- 3+ years of financial services experience
- 3+ years of experience in Offensive or Defensive Security techniques
- 3+ years of experience in a regulated environment
- Professional certifications (AWS Certified Solutions Architect and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Security +, CISM)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
calendar_today 2 days ago
Plano 3 (31063), United States of America, Plano, TexasInformation Security Consultant, Identity and Access ManagementSe ...
Capital One - Rockwall - Whatjobs US Premium
Center 2 (19050), United States of America, McLean, VirginiaInformation Security Office- Director Cyber ArchitectureCybe ...
Capital One - Rockwall - Whatjobs US Premium
Repaso: · Como experto en Servicio y Ventas al Cliente (GSS por sus siglas en inglés), dará la bienvenida a nuestros co ...
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. - Rockwall, Texas - Resume Library
Repaso: · Como experto en Servicio y Ventas al Cliente (GSS por sus siglas en inglés), dará la bienvenida a nuestros c ...
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. - Rockwall - Jooble US
JOB SUMMARY The Access Services Representative 1 obtains current and accurate demographics and insurance information in ...
Baylor Scott & White Health - Rockwall - Jooble US