Found in: Jooble US
The Recruiter/Sourcer supports the successful operation of the recruitment and staffing function through managing the full cycle recruitment process for all assigned open positions.
The Recruiter/Sourcer works together with the Human Resources team to ensure that all open positions are filled on an expedited basis by qualified candidates who will become valued members of the CIA Team.This is a 6 month temporary assignment.
- Manages the recruitment process for assigned open positions within the CIA's organization, and conducts full cycle recruitment, including but not limited to the following:
- Prepares job descriptions and requisitions for open positions;
- Posts open position advertisements in various venues;
- Reviews applicant profiles to ensure they meet position minimum requirements;
- Conducts phone and video screenings;
- Conducts in person interviews;
- Organizes and evaluates appropriate testing for candidates;
- Obtains feedback from hiring managers and other interviewers;
- Makes hiring decision in conjunction with hiring manager;
- Prepares salary recommendation for the approval of the Senior Director of Human Resources;
- Conducts reference and background checks;
- Prepares offer paperwork for successful applicants;
- Schedules applicants for start date and makes arrangements for orientation; and
- Completes all applicable paperwork to begin the hiring and on-boarding process.
- Manages the data entered into the recruitment / applicant tracking system, including updates on all current open positions and screening status of applicants, and ensures all data is complete and accurate.
- Performs audits of data in the recruitment / applicant tracking system to ensure accuracy and completeness. Prepares reports on recruitment activity and metrics, and disseminates on a regular basis.
- Manages the on-boarding functionality in the Access HR system for employee new hires.
- Conducts research and provides recommendations to the Manager regarding the latest trends in recruitment, selection, staffing, advertisement / posting venues, talent management, recruitment metrics and other areas of interest.
- Coordinates interview schedules for search committees and candidates, which may include booking facilities, making travel arrangements, disseminating invitations and assisting invitees.
- Manages Human Resources special projects as assigned.
- Provides backup reception and general phone coverage for the HR office.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field, or significant work experience in lieu thereof.
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive Human Resources experience; one (1) of which must have been in recruitment or staffing capacity.
- Experience with an internet-based applicant tracking system required.
- Experience working with program administration in a multi-unit environment.
- PHR designation.
- Experience working in an academic institution or hospitality industry an asset.
- Strong knowledge of recruitment administration and practices.
- General knowledge of human resources activities.
- Ability to create relationships with candidates that sell the CIA as an employer of choice, including the ability to establish these relationships in an online setting (ie. video interviews, phone calls and emails).
- Excellent analytical and strategic problem-solving skills, with a keen understanding and sensitivity to confidentiality.
- Superior customer service orientation and ability to respond in a constructive and timely manner. Ability to effectively collaborate with internal customers and Human Resources colleagues.
- Well-developed organizational and interpersonal business skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to listen, but also to persuasively convey opinions and recommendations.
- Ability to initiate actions and solve problems using sound judgment.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to be adaptable, dependable and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work with changing priorities in a high-volume environment.
- Must be adaptable, dependable, with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to use sound judgment and discretion in handling sensitive human resources issues with confidentiality and discretion.
- Display an elevated level of energy and self-motivation.
- Strong administrative experience with exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong computer experience, which must include abilities to work effectively with HRIS systems and MS Office suite products, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as required by business needs.
- Must be able to work a flexible shift in order to recruit for the CIA's branch campuses, including regular shifts of 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST / 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST.
- Able to work at a computer for extended periods of time, many times in excess of eight (8) hours per day.
At The Culinary Institute of America, it is important to us that we support our employees with a substantial and meaningful package of benefits.We believe in supporting our employees with benefits to assist with work-life balance.
Benefits are offered based on position type and status
Benefits offered may include:
- Medical and prescription drug plan.
- Dental plan, Vision plan.
- Insurance: Life, Home, Auto, even Pet
- Short- and long-term disability plans.
- Generous paid time off programs, including paid holidays.
- Retirement savings plan 403(b) with company contribution.
- Employee assistance program.
- Tuition assistance programs.
- And more
calendar_today 3 days ago
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience Proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM, and Recruiting ...
Careerbuilder US - Hyde Park - Jooble US
Perfection Group is in search of a Recruiter to source qualified associates for various roles throughout the organizatio ...
Perfection Group - Hyde Park - Jooble US
At Relode, we've created a virtual network of independent recruiters and professionals who Research, Locate, and Deliver ...
Relode - Hyde Park - Jooble US