IT Technician/Network Admin
Found in: Lensa US
- Provides help desk support for end-user hardware, software, and access issues
- Documents all work in ticketing system
- Provides AD and Office 365 User Administration
- Supports end-user hardware and software
- Provides remote assistance as well as onsite travel to remote sites
- Images, sets up, and deploys new systems
- Participates with other IT staff in a 24/7 on call rotation
- Assists with mobile device support including activations, troubleshooting and upgrades
- Provides training when needed
- Assist with System and Network Administration
- Attends work regularly according to assigned work schedule and in accordance with Agency policy
- Attends and participates in in-service training, staff meetings and other activities to facilitate professional development
- Works cooperatively with others including all staff, supervisors, administrators, co-workers, individuals served, community professionals, customers, vendors, and the public
- Follows instructions and abides by Agency policies and procedures
- Is a positive role model for individuals served and Agency staff
- Assumes other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as needed
- REQUIREMENTS:Working knowledge of: Windows 10 administration, Active Directory user administration, PC and peripheral support, basic network troubleshooting.
calendar_today 2 days ago
Director - NetworkingAVeritas Partners has an immediate need for a Director of Networking to join our team in a REMOTE c ...
Veritas Partners - Curtis Bay - Lensa US
PeerSource is currently recruiting for multipleANetwork EngineersAon aADirect HireAbasis. This position must be based ou ...
Peersource - Curtis Bay - Lensa US
Currently, Vision Technology Services is seeking a Senior Salesforce Admin to join our team and work directly on client ...
Vision Technology Services - Curtis Bay - Lensa US
Why become a NetCraftsmen? We are a company of high achievers who learn from each other and support each other's growth ...
NetCraftsmen - Curtis Bay - Jooble US
Why become a NetCraftsmen?We are a company of high achievers who learn from each other and support each other's growth a ...
Netcraftsmen - Curtis Bay - Lensa US