Business Rules Developer
Found in: Jooble US
- Experience with Business Rules development is required; consumer lending credit systems is a must.
- Working knowledge on consumer credit bureau (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion) is required.
- Functional & technical expertise of automated loan decision software (Strata, FICO Blaze Advisor, or other equivalent) is required. Expertise on FICO's Loan Origination Systems (LOS) is preferred.
- Author efficient and maintainable business rules, as well as maintain existing rules across multiple line of business
- Collaborate with credit policy teams in understanding requirements and converting credit policies to the business rules for implementation
- Lead the design, maintenance and improvement of decision rules/ scoring based engine incorporating automated underwriting processes and strategies
calendar_today 5 days ago
Weichert Co. is looking to hire a Business Development Coach to work out of our Jersey City, NJ sales office. The Busine ...
Weichert, Realtors - Jersey City - beBee S2 US
Director Business Development · 100% Cold call - Booking meeting at C-level · An exceptional opportunity currently exi ...
Parisella Vincelli Associates - Jersey City - Whatjobs US Premium
WE GO BEYOND THE OBVIOUS, USING INTELLIGENCE, PASSION AND CREATIVITY TO INSPIRE NEW THINKING AND SHAPE THE WORLD WE LIVE ...
Kantar - Jersey City - Jooble US
Founded in 1985, SelectQuote provides solutions that help consumers protect their most valuable assets: their families, ...
SelectQuote - Jersey City - Jooble US
LEAP leads the world in the development and sale of cloud based legal practice management software for small law firms o ...
LEAP Legal Software UK - Jersey City - Appcast US Premium