Found in: Lensa US
Why work here? 3 reasons:
- Offering Meaningful and Engaging Careers, A Collaborative Culture, And Support for Your Career Goals, All While Nurturing A Healthy Work-Life Balance.
- Offering Resources for Professional Development and Learning, Complemented by Flexible Career Paths and An Inclusive Environment.
- Believe in Diversity and Inclusion to Create Cohesive and Collaborative Teams That Drive Innovation.
About the company?
A strong footprint in the industry, and a strong track record supporting industry markets with a mission to provide innovative solutions.
This personwill have an interest in developing construction work packages for the electric distribution system using various software systems and construction
standards.Distribution systems may be in an OH, UG, or URD environment. Work packages will be developed using GIS & CAD tools.
- Strong Communication Skills, Written and Interpersonal Communications Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to Work with Limited Supervision
- Ability to Work Effectively in Teams
- Field Inspections, Engineering and Development of Design Packages for Construction Crews
- Experience using CAD tools
- Experience with distribution design: reconductoring projects, voltage conversion projects, distribution automation projects, new business projects
- Must be comfortable in both a field and office setting
*Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree (EE, ME, or CE preferred) and/or AA degree in Electrical Engineering (Technology) with 0-4 years experience and interested in power distribution (prior relevant experience a plus)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
calendar_today 1 day ago
Why work here? 3 reasons: Offering Meaningful and Engaging Careers, A Collaborative Culture, And Support for Your Caree ...
Actalent - Lansing - Jooble US
WHY WORK HERE? 3 REASONS: * Offering Meaningful and Engaging Careers, A Collaborative Culture, And Support for Your Care ...
Actalent - Lansing - Jooble US
_To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you ...
Salesforce, Inc - Lansing - Lensa US
Job Information · Description · Hiring Now · Experienced Quality Inspector · 2nd Shift · Work for a Company That ...
ResourceMFG - Lansing - Talent US
As a member of the Maintenance team, you will be responsible for repairs and preventative maintenance on Distribution Ce ...
Walmart - Lansing - Talent US