Found in: Lensa US
- Requires 7+ years of development
- Experience developing and enhancing conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Experience with Python and Scala is must
- Experience working with Hadoop and eco system (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, pySpark, HBase, Sqoop, Impala, Kafka, Flume, Oozie, MapReduce, S3 etc.)
- Experience working as part of an Agile team and using Agile SDLC tools (Jira, etc.)
- Ability to partner with other functional areas to ensure execution of design, development, testing, debugging and documenting application
- Ability to develop awareness of business function for which application is being designed in order to drive out detailed requirements and form effective partnerships
- Strong analytical ability, independent problem solving, and good communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and deliver in a fast paced agile environment
- Expert knowledge and experience in software development methodologies and industry practices
- Expert understanding and experience with building and deploying enterprise applications
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with minimal supervision
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative 'Same Difference" is committed to fostering an inclusive culture - promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programs.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant"s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
calendar_today 1 day ago
Requirements: · Requires 7+ years of development · Experience developing and enhancing conceptual, logical and physica ...
Synechron Inc - Charlotte - Whatjobs US Premium
Collabera is looking for a Hadoop Architect in Charlotte, NC for a Banking client Job Title Hadoop Architect Duration 12 ...
Collabera - Charlotte - Jooble US
Job Description Hadoop DeveloperLocation: Charlotte, NC Type: Contract : Leads requirements analysis, high level/low lev ...
Diversant Llc - Charlotte - Lensa US
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Hadoop Developer for ...
Strategic Staffing Solutions - Charlotte - Lensa US
We Magnus Technologies provide Training and Placement consultants for various locations across the USA. We give a quick ...
Magnus Technologies - Charlotte - Jooble US