Senior Product Manager (Remote)
Found in: Lensa US
We are the Product Management Team at Keap and have a remote opportunity for a Senior Product Manager. Ideally, you will be an early adopter of technology and ideas, a team and people builder, a creator of dashboards, and an aficionado of analytics. We are building delightful yet powerful experiences - you will always give your assessment and strategy for achieving desired outcomes while encouraging input and creating space for collaboration. In order to accomplish the goals weve set, we need someone who will strike the perfect balance between strategy, creation, and precise execution with room for iteration. Are you ready to create?
- Help define and execute the product vision, strategy and plan for your area of product ownership within our CRM, Automation, and Communications product line
- Drive net customer and revenue growth with offerings that solve customer problems with jaw-dropping delight and competition crushing capabilities
- Create a high performing cross-functional team that drives Keaper Engagement Index and GPTW (Great Places To Work)
- Manage feature and product lifecycle, from concept to phasing out of the product(s) across all products/product lines
- Develop and maintain deep customer empathy through frequent customer interviews, qualitative and quantitative research, and product usage measures
- Inspire and motivate the company and get everyone moving in the same direction executing our product strategy
- Build and foster a strong product culture around rapid testing and learning
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with the engineering, sales, marketing, and support teams and collaborate in the launch of products
- Define and test product success metrics and analyze product performance
- Aggressively identify opportunities for iteration and improve customer outcomes on an ongoing basis.
- Always stay on top of competitors and develop a strong understanding of stakeholders to drive development decisions.
- Act as product evangelist both internally and externally.
- Gracefully accept feedback from stakeholders and maintain flexibility as product requirements and priorities evolve.
- Create high-functioning team dynamics with one or more agile teams, including UX design and engineering members
- Build, groom, and manage a healthy backlog of user stories, and run productive standup, grooming, planning, and demo meetings
- 4+ years software Product Management experience
- Proven experience launching and growing a SaaS product line to thousands of customers, ideally serving small businesses or consumer
- Experience driving and working in a fast-moving agile environment
- Strong proactive communication skills (written and oral) and an ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to negotiate without being adversarial
- Good product manager instincts, such as saying 'no' to most things to allow extreme focus on the critically important things
- Skill in selling the product roadmap, explaining prioritization trade-offs
- Empathy for the customer experience, as well as data analysis
- Technical acumen to think critically and problem solve with UX designers and developers
- Experience being the product owner of one or more products, with a track record of successful releases and updates
- Ability to lead projects across multiple teams and stakeholders through organization, collaboration, and charisma
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience. MBA preferred
- You know what fast-paced really means and you embrace it.
- You strike the perfect balance between strategy, creation, and precise execution with room for iteration.
- You have a Jedi-like talent for identifying, hiring and motivating talented people.
- You never say Thats not my job or I didnt sign up for that.
- You are a problem-solver and embrace constant change.
In 2001, Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) pioneered the sales and marketing automation category for small business. Today, Keap is the #1 CRM platform in its category. We're 400+ strong and seeking talented and intelligent people to help us on our mission of helping grow small businesses worldwide.
This position is located at our Chandler, AZ office at 1260 South Spectrum Blvd. Chandler AZ 85286
At Keap, we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
calendar_today 1 day ago
Be A Part of our Team · Join a working family that is dedicated to the mission of the work we do · Teaching Strategies ...
Teaching Strategies, LLC - Baltimore - Appcast US Premium
Company Description · As the industry leader in compensation data and technology, Payscale helps organizations #getpayr ...
Payscale - Baltimore - Whatjobs US Premium
Crosslake Technologies is a leading provider of advisory services that the world's fastest growing technology companies ...
Crosslake Technologies - Baltimore - Appcast US Premium
Routable is a B2B payments platform built to make bill payments and mass payouts fast and seamless. Our mission is to be ...
Routable - Baltimore - Appcast US Premium
About The Role · As a Senior Product Manager at Constructor, you will be responsible for helping to build the next gene ...
Constructor - Baltimore - Appcast US Premium