IT Contact Center Manager
Found in: Lensa US
Description:Why CompuCom? (Overview):CompuCom Systems, Inc. provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. CompuCom delights with individual experiences, drives workplace collaboration and productivity, and delivers operational performance and efficiency.
CompuCom enables our clients to focus on what matters most their customers and their businesses. To do so, we employ a customer-centric, hard-working, and talented group of people. Join the team today by applying to the following role: IT Contact Center Manager.
Full COVID-19 vaccination may be requiredWhat We Need & What You'll Do (Responsibilities):
- Work closely with internal and external customers leadership as part of a project team to Manage design, development, testing, and deployment of Contact Center supporting applications and Features.
- Manage implementing integrations between the contact center environment and external applications (conversational intelligence, AI, voicebots, chatbots, speech analytics, UI, etc.).
- Manage customers requirements using various APIs and services.
- Involved in reviewing requirements and providing high Level ROM estimates for new solutions during pre-sales and transition process.
- Readily take action on new challenges and adapt to changes without needing long leadtimes.
- Partner with Business Owners to assess backlog, pipeline and prioritize initiates, projects and develop Contact Center roadmap
- Communicate effectively to convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Demonstrate self-awareness around work space, process, and the ability to grow personally and professionally.
- Act with a clear sense of ownership.
- Ensure the team Builds and develops solutions that meet stakeholder expectations.
- Make sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information.
- Mentor the team to learn and adopt new technologies, improve in key competencies, and help grow their career.
- Readily adopt key personal, interpersonal, and leadership behavior.
- Deal constructively with problems that do have clear solutions or outcomes.
- Take on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- Attract and select diverse and high caliber talent.
- Keep up with current and possible future policies, practices, and trends in the organization, with the competition, and in the marketplace.
- Develop others through coaching, feedback, exposure, and stretch assignments.
- Invite input and share ownership and visibility.
- Anticipate and deal comfortably with organizational dynamics and politics.
- Articulate credible pictures and visions of possibilities that will create sustainable value.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline/experience preferred.
- Software Development: General Experience
- 7-10 years software development experience in a modern programming language.
- Experience with distributed systems and service-oriented architectures.
- Focus on Managing, designing and implementing systems for scalability, security, performance, testability, supportability, and maintainability.
- Experience owning and managing services end-to-end, from debugging and testing to release management and monitoring.
- Strong communication skills: in person and on paper. You can very effectively explain functional/ technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Cloud Architecture and Engineering Experience is a plus
- Experience/Familiarity with one or more of the following platforms: Amazon Web Servies, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity in any of the following languages/environments/APIs is a plus:
- Familiarity in the following languages/environments/APIs is a plus:
- Backend App Server Development
- Front End Web Development
- Material UI
- Twilio APIs
- Proficient in document creation.
- Experience with Git-based Source Control Platforms.
- Understanding of requirements and drivers of call center operations teams and customer experience (applications, tools, staffing, reporting, SLAs) is preferred.
- Experience with CCaaS platforms (Cisco, Genesys, NICE inContact CxOne, Twilio Flex) is a plus.
- Experience in managing development, integration, deployment, and support of Contact Center as a Service (CcaaS), Communications Platform as a Service (CpaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) applications is preferred.
- Experience with WebRTC, ICE, STUN, TURN is a plus.
- Understanding of telecommunications infrastructure (PSTN, SIP) is preferred.
- Experience with migrating agents and large enterprises to call center/VoIP applications is preferred.
calendar_today 2 days ago
CompuCom Systems, Inc. provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace f ...
CompuCom - Tampa - beBee S2 US
Job Description Call Center Manager Tampa, Florida Overview Our client, a leader in the identity verification industry, ...
The Midtown Group - Tampa - Jooble US
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing · Job Description: · Summary · This p ...
Epiq Systems, Inc. - Tampa - Lensa US
Role: Service Delivery Manager- Call Center for Healthcare Clients · Location: Tampa · Skills required: · 1. Experie ...
Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms - Tampa - Appcast US Premium
Elite Insurance Partners in Palm Harbor, FL is looking to hire a full-time Contact Center Director to help us double t ...
Elite Insurance Partners - Tampa - Talent US