Sr Mgr, ERP Business Readiness
Found in: Lensa US
Posting Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARYResponsible for creating change management assessments and assessing business readiness across all of the systems in Finance and groups that utilize the ERP.
The Sr Mgr, Change Management plays a key role helping maximize employee adoption and minimizing resistance to new processes, systems and technology.The Sr Mgr, Change Management will coordinate with counterparts in ERP Operations and across functions to ensure alignment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs, develops, executes and maintains all business readiness assessments and plans for ERP system modules based on collaboration with SME's, knowledge of technology enabled change and benefits delivery at multiple levels (individual, organizational, functional/enabling environment)
- Conducts readiness assessments, evaluates results, and presents findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- Creates and manages measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes
- Identifies resistance and performance gaps, and works to develop and implement corrective actions
- Identifies potential 'people-oriented' risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develops specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
- Establishes and reports on metrics related to the ERP Operations change management program
- Participates in go-live events
- Documents, reviews and analyzes business processes including organizational roles/responsibilities, activities, controls, policies and procedures, and systems.
- Incorporates aspects of change associated with the transformation of the organization to align with business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organizational structures.
- Works with management to identify improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of processes and controls.
- Performs other duties as requiredREQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSSkills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Business readiness materials development
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation abilities
- Ability to communicate and collaborate across the organization and with all levels
- Strong attention to details and ability to multitask and manage deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Project)
- Proficient in Business Process Model Notation
- Solid understanding of financial and supply chain processes
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Effective as a team player
- Personable, patient, and persistent
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience using online content management and collaboration tools (i.e. SharePoint)
- Experience with and knowledge of organizational change management principles, methodologies and toolsEducationBachelor's Degree in Finance, Technology or related fieldRelated Work Experience6-7 years experience in assessing business readiness for ERP, CRM or large scale ERP system implementations3+ management experienceProject management experienceWORKING CONDITIONSAbility to travel as needed
calendar_today 2 days ago
JOB SUMMARY · Responsible for creating change management assessments and assessing business readiness across all of th ...
Spectrum - Saint Louis - Jooble US
JOB SUMMARY · Responsible for creating change management assessments and assessing business readiness across all of the ...
Charter Spectrum - St Louis - Lensa US
JOB SUMMARY · Responsible for creating support plans for the systems in Finance and groups that utilize the ERP. The S ...
Spectrum - Saint Louis - Jooble US
Posting Job Description · JOB SUMMARY · Partners with senior leadership on building and implementing corporate IT init ...
TIme Warner Cable - St Louis - Lensa US
Job Title · Sr Mgr Proj Eng · Requisition · JR000011555 Sr Mgr Proj Eng (Open) · Location · St. Louis, MO (Pharma) ...
Metrohoustonjobs - St. Louis - beBee S2 US