Software Inside Sales Rep | Denver Tech Center
Found in: Jooble US
Software Inside Sales Rep | Denver Tech Center
Date: Oct 11, 2021
Company: Aspect Software Inc
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
From the merger of two leaders in the CX space comes ALVARIA. A new global force delivering leading edge customer experience and workforce engagement software as well as cloud services technology solutions. We blend the agility of a start-up mentality with the stability of an established enterprise, challenging the market with renewed thinking and best-of-breed business solutions.
Our goal is to simplify and improve the customer and agent experience. Our complete suite of Contact Center and Workforce Optimization solutions helps companies keep agents engaged while providing exceptional customer service experiences. Our flexible, highly scalable applications for interaction management, IVR/self-service, chatbots/AI, workforce optimization and more, are available on-premises or in any hosted, private, or public cloud environment.
Incredible growth has created the need to build out a brand-new Inside Sales team in our Denver Tech Center. To that end we are looking for Inside Sales achievers who to are looking to take their career to the next level.
- Identify, qualify, and close software (Cloud or on-prem), services and support solutions opportunities
- Cross sell and upsell to our client base of Fortune 1000 customers
- Pursue Inbound leads and Prospect for net new logos
- Present solutions to multiple stakeholders including C-level executives
- Become a subject matter expert: Develop deep product knowledge and industry expertise
- Manage a complex sales cycle form start to finish
- Deliver assigned quarterly and annual revenue quota
- Partner with multiple teams internally to execute a cohesive, strategic approach to each client's needs
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Document client activity and develop account plan
- Ensure client is on currently supported products
- Execute successful email and social selling campaigns
- Leverage all internal sales tools including: Salesforce, LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, Klue, and Sales Director AI
- Collaborate with field sales on advancing quarter to quarter large-scale enterprise sales deals
A fast-paced, dynamic environment that encourages employees to bring new ideas to the table
A brand-new team with high visibility and a critical role furthering company growth
Best of breed technology that fosters client retention and opens doors to new opportunities
A solid career path within a global, growing company
Mentors and subject matter experts across the organization that help develop and nurture new hires
Ongoing investment in sales tools, training, and marketing support
Competitive salary and commission package and excellent benefits that start on Day 1
Flexible hybrid (remote/onsite) work environment.
- 2-5+ years' experience in full lifecycle Inside Sales – closing experience a must
- Software/SaaS experience highly preferred
- Prior experience selling to Contact/Call Center (UCaaS/CCaaS) a plus
- Ability to understand and credibly explain technical, complex solutions
- Highly developed communication skills for all levels internally and externally
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize activities, and work independently
- Evidence of strong collaboration skills.
- Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Comfortable in sometimes ambiguous circumstances due to fast-growth transformation
- Previous experience using Salesforce or other CRM
Alvaria is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.
calendar_today 6 days ago
Software Inside Sales Representative | Denver Tech Center · Date: Oct 11, 2021 · Company: Aspect Software Inc · ...
Aspect - Denver - Jooble US
Aspect and Noble are now ALVARIA From the merger of two leaders in the CX space comes ALVARIA. A new global force delive ...
Alvaria, Inc. - Denver - Jooble US
Aspect and Noble are now ALVARIA · From the merger of two leaders in the CX space comes ALVARIA. A new global force de ...
Alvaria, Inc. - Denver - Whatjobs US Premium
Lansing Building Products has supplied professional contractors with high-quality building products since its founding i ...
Lansing Building Products - Denver - Appcast US Premium