Lead Integration Engineer
Found in: Lensa US
Title: Lead Integration Engineer
Overview of Position
Change Healthcare is seeking an Lead Integration Engineer to work either at our Pensacola Florida office or remotely anywhere throughout the US. The position involves leading a team focused on development activities related to integrating healthcare systems. Designs, builds and maintains interfaces between different messaging structures and related healthcare applications.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Leading and overseeing project related software integrations
- Establishing team goals and priorities to effectively deliver on expectations.
- Be involved with hands-on development of proof-of-concepts and prototypes during the design phase and actual development of the product during the construction phase.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle from requirements analysis through test, release and maintenance.
- Interface with Quality Assurance to ensure accurate delivery of project requirements and compliance with standards, code quality and accepted conventions.
- Promotes and uses version control system to ensure a reliable code base
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- A minimum of 10 years of software development experience, including experience as a hands-on software developer building object-oriented solutions working in Java and a .Net environments.
- 4+ years of project or team lead experience.
- Master's / Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Experience in healthcare and software development may substitute for required education.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Familiar with TIBCO (BW, BE, HAWK, EMS, Foresight)
- Familiar with dynamic programming languages like Python, Groovy or Ruby
- Familiar with HealthCare Transaction processing, Clearinghouse Operations, X12 EDI
- Experience working claims adjudication platforms (Cognizant Facets, HealthEdge HealthRules Payor)
- Must be self motivated, analytical and creative problem solver and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and communicate in an effective manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive customer and internal information
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research & solve complex issues independently
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands.
How much should I expect to travel? Less than 10%
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system
calendar_today 2 days ago
Title: Lead Integration Engineer · Overview of Position · Change Healthcare is seeking an Lead Integration Engineer t ...
Change Healthcare - READING - College RecruiterUS Premium
EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications. We have over thirty manufacturing a ...
Metrohoustonjobs - Reading - beBee S2 US
Responsibilities The candidate will be responsible for all signal integrity analysis and 3D fieldsolver work in the Tera ...
Teradyne - North Reading - Fidanto US Premium
Lead Data Engineer · £60,000 - £70,000 + bonus + remote working + benefits · Remote Working · Lead Data Engineer ...
Spectrum IT Recruitment - Reading - Talent US
R18369 Lead Software Engineer (Remote) · Overview of Position · The Senior Staff Software Engineer will be building t ...
Change Healthcare - Reading - Jooble US