Account Service Manager - CPG
Found in: Jooble US
Are you a leader out of account management and order fulfillment with a strength in connecting sales with supply chain while supporting the company's vendors? Do you come out of the consumers goods, retail or ecommerce industry and enjoy ensuring accounts and customers receive the best service through people management and improving order flow? Our client is an established, mid-sized consumer goods company based in the South Metro Area of Denver, Colorado hiring for a Manager of Customer Operations and Account Services. The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership skills, 4 or more years in the consumer goods, or related industry in account management or customer operations, and experience carrying out process improvement projects. This role is based in Denver and is temporarily on a hybrid in-office schedule. This company boasts steady growth across their product lines, excellent benefits, and a positive culture of collaboration and respect. If you meet the qualifications, please apply Relocation candidates will be considered.
Manager of Customer Operations and Account Services Responsibilities:
- Oversee operations of account management and customer support
- Manage and support employees with retail and commercial accounts
- Support employees and assist with resolutions regarding order management flow and lifecycle, supplier management, customer and account improvement projects and complaints
- Develop, motivate and mentor team members
- Possess overall knowledge of retail accounts and product offerings
- Serve as liaison between Account Services, Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing
- Understand and assist on the Retail account set-up process
- Coordinate resources on special projects related to account management and account services metrics, and other process improvement initiatives
- Support employees on vendor relations escalations and compliance issues
- Identify areas of improvement within order management and order flow, non-compliance charges, RMA/RGAs, functionality of EDI for account managers and department
- Maintains appropriate focus on short and long-term goals, outcomes, and areas for improvement
- Hold regular team meetings and provide one-on-one coaching
Manager of Customer Operations and Account Services Qualifications:
- 5 or more years of experience in consumer goods, retail, ecommerce, food/grocery industry required
- Experience in order management/order fulfillment, account management, customer operations, customer support, supply chain required
- 3 or more years' experience leading or supervising others
- Possess strong leadership skills, ability to mentor and be collaborative
- Demonstrated process improvement/continuous improvement abilities
- Strong critical thinking skills, ability to be creative with solutions
- ERP system and EDI experience required, SAP a plus
- Strong MS Office skills, especially MS Excel skills (VLOOKUPS, pivot tables, formulas)
- Ability to work in-office, temporarily hybrid schedule
The salary hiring range for this position is $95,000-105,000, based on experience. The company offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, flex PTO, multiple healthcare coverage options, parental leave, and a broad range of other benefits
This position is based out of South Denver, Colorado. Relocation assistance for fitting out-of-state candidates will be provided. Candidates must be willing to work in-office.Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Apply for jobs, track assignments and more – on the go
The Adecco Group North America family of brands has been named a 2019–2020 Great Place to Work®.
Your search. Our support.
When you work with us, we'll be by your side at every step of your search.
Your resume needs to grab the attention of employers. We'll help yours stand out.
Keep your skills sharp and your career moving forward—that's what we do.
Send us your resume and we'll do the searching for you.
Leverage the talent shortage to improve your career.
Good news: specialized talent is in high demand. Better news: there's also a low supply. Great companies are competing for your skills—find out how you can capitalize on this job seekers' market.
calendar_today 2 days ago
Are you a leader out of account management and order fulfillment with a strength in connecting sales with supply chain w ...
Ajilon - Englewood - beBee S2 US
Slack is more than just a tech company, we are on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more pr ...
Slack - Englewood Cliffs - Lensa US
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date a ...
Wells Fargo - Englewood - Jooble US
In our 'always on' world, we believe it's essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do. · Go beyond simp ...
CommScope - Englewood - Whatjobs US Premium
In our 'always on' world, we believe it's essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do. Go beyond simply ...
CommScope - Englewood - Jooble US