Financial Investment Lead Analyst
Found in: Lensa US
Description:Deloitte Artificial Intelligence Strategic Growth Offering (AI SGO) Finance & Investment Lead
Do you enjoy being part of the firm's growth strategy? Are you adept at using business insights to create dashboards and presentations for leadership? The AI SGO Finance & Investment Lead could be the next step in your career
In this role you'll actively assist with managing the investment process for the firm's largest investment, the AI SGO, including - investment planning, individual investment evaluation, recommending investments for approval or deferment and leading overall investment governance and management to achieve intended results.
The AI SGO Finance & Investment Lead will assist in the creation of leadership and period dashboards to report progress, value and overall strategic and financial impact to the AI SGO leadership team, SIC, and other key constituents.The Work You'll do
Business Case & Overall Results Management
- Co-owner of the AI SGO Business Case as well as other financial and business models needed for the business. Understands and assists with re-modeling of business case and other scenarios, as needed
- Business Case Results management - manages and communicates results against the AI SGO business case, including Complete SIC results tracking
- Develop and manage period dashboard and all reporting requirements. Receive and interpret results from Finance and provide key business insights related to results to leadership
- Executive Updates & Reporting-Assist with the development of overall financial updates to the SIC, Board, and Consulting leadership
- Manages Project Controllers (spend management) as well as USI resources generating revenue and margin reports, sales and pipeline
- Serves as overall liaison to the finance organization
- Execute investment governance process so that investment requests are effectively categorized, reviewed and tracked. Maintain investment tracking.
- Maintain AI SGO investment Guidelines, invoice submission and approval process
- Prepare monthly updates for Steering Group of investments approved YTD and outstanding investment requests.
- Interface with AI SGO Team and Leaders and others on syndication of funding, as appropriate.
- Conduct analysis to drive planning decisions and setting annual plan targets (sales and revenue targets by offering and by sector)
- Closely partner with Finance during and post plan submission to ensure integration of strategic ambition and priorities with financial plan
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Business case and financial modeling, financial analysis, and management reporting experience
- Strong executive level presentation skills, particularly financial presentations
- Strong project management and organization skills, ability to manage/ execute multiple strategic initiatives
- Program leadership and management experience, ability to scope, plan and develop approaches to achieve an overall objective
- Self-starter and ability to work remotely with a multi-disciplinary team
- Collaborative nature and ability to build strong relationships virtually
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience using Tableau and/or Acrobat Adobe Pro for reporting
Enabling Senior Consultant- Open to current Senior Consultants
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day.
We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware.
We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to nourish and build a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident.
To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research:
know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to.
We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor.Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
calendar_today 1 day ago
Deloitte Artificial Intelligence Strategic Growth Offering (AI SGO) Finance & Investment Lead · Do you enjoy being part ...
Deloitte - Grand Rapids - Lensa US
A career in National Special Functions, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support ...
PwC - Grand Rapids - Lensa US
Specialty/Competency: IFS – Clients & Markets Industry/Sector: Not Applicable Time Type: Full time Travel Requirements: ...
PwC - Grand Central - Jooble US
Job Description: Business Overview We believe Bank of America can do more for our clients than any other financial servi ...
Bank of America - Grand Central - Jooble US
ATTENTION FINANCIAL ANALYSTS - A well-known organization is looking for an experienced Finance professional to begin imm ...
Vaco Staffing - Grand Central - Jooble US