Found in: Jooble US
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world's infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent's leading geosciences software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annual revenues of more than $800 million in 172 countries.
Bentley Systems is seeking a talented Full-Stack Developer to become a valued member of our Energy Infrastructure team. Their primary focus will be taking a technical leadership role in developing enhancements to the cloud-based SPIDAstudio asset management product. In this role, you will be responsible for architectural design and development for new product features as well as third party integrations in project work.
Location: This position is remote based from a home office in the Columbus, Ohio metro area
- Collaborate with product management and other developers to complete tasks
- Work with integrators and users to design and develop new integrations and customizations to the core software product
- Work with a team in an agile, Continuous Integration process
- BS in Computer Science, closely related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 6 years' experience as a software engineer or equivalent
- Work experience developing and deploying software on a major cloud platform (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Thorough knowledge of cloud architecture best practices and enabling technologies – containers, microservices, REST, etc.
- Experience in full stack web development
- Thorough knowledge of object-oriented programming and the proper application of design patterns
- Language/Framework Experience:
- Grails (preferred) or Java EE Technologies (Spring, Hibernate, etc)
- Technology Experience:
- Docker or Kubernetes
- Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of secure development practices
- Knowledge of Agile development practices
- Knowledge of GIS and Asset Management.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age , or any other protected characteristic. This commitment extends to all aspects of employment, including , but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, and training. and documents provide additional information about your rights as an applicant under the law.
Bentley Policy on EEO, Affirmative Action and Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination
Bentley participates in e-Verify / Bentley participa en e-Verify / Right to Work Notice
Request an Accommodation
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Bentley is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We encourage you to request a reasonable accommodation if you are not able to fully use or access our online application system. You can make an accommodation request by calling 610-458-5000 or sending us an email at .
calendar_today 1 day ago
Description: Good knowledge in Hadoop FrameworkETL/ELT framework Working experience in HDFS (fundamental operations)Sqoo ...
Compunnel - Gahanna - Talent US
JOB DESCRIPTION · What You Can Expect:Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Staff Development: · Assists ...
Metrohoustonjobs - Gahanna - beBee S2 US
Requisition Number: 95122 · Job Description · Cintas is seeking an Account Executive to manage the business relationsh ...
Cintas - Gahanna - Lensa US
Requisition Number: 95122 · Job Description · Cintas is seeking an Account Executive to manage the business relatio ...
Cintas - Gahanna - Jooble US
Requisition Number: 95122 · Job Description · Cintas is seeking an Account Executive to manage the business relations ...
Cintas Corporation - Gahanna - Talent US