Found in: beBee S2 US
Georgia-Pacific's Consumer Products Division is searching for an Instrumentation Planner to support the Wauna Mill located in Clatskanie, OR. This role is responsible for creating, planning and estimating costs for routine maintenance work, as well as scoping out jobs for contractors. This position will require a motivated, organized and detailed oriented individual knowledgeable of electrical equipment, processes, and procedures.
The Wauna Mill is the proud producer of household products such as Brawny®, Angel Soft®, Sparkle®, and Quilted Northern®. The mill is located in a picturesque and uncrowded setting and is surrounded by the Clatsop Forest. Its central location provides numerous opportunities for both outdoor recreation and city living. Portland, Oregon is only an hour's drive away with access to fine food, entertainment centers and many other major urban centers. The Pacific Ocean can be reached in under thirty minutes. Many outdoor activities are available near the mill including fishing, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking and boating. And for the adventurer, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Hood and Mt. Ranier provides climbing opportunities and are home to several world class ski resorts.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide leadership in risk management, contractor safety, and mitigating safety issues in operations
- Provide detailed maintenance shutdown and daily work planning and materials procurement in the department
- Efficiently coordinate electrical maintenance work by anticipating, prioritizing, & scheduling work
- Champion timely identification and development of maintenance outage work
- Demonstrate a proper sense of urgency and discipline to balance break-in and scheduled work, provide a weekly forecast of work to schedule
- Utilize economic and critical thinking and risk-taking mentality to ensure maintenance spend creates long term value for the product system and mill
- Encourage electricians and operators to demonstrate personal ownership and fostering the personal growth of their capabilities
- Collaborate with Area Leaders to prioritize work
- Assist in manpower optimization and share with other Reliability Coordinators and/or Planners
- Maintain the Planning Board metrics and provide explanations for metric performance on a weekly and monthly basis
The Experience You Will BringRequirements:
- Two (2) years or more of experience in a manufacturing, industrial or military environment
- One (1) year or more of experience in an instrumentation, electrical or planning role
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite such as Excel (create/modify spreadsheets), Word (create/modify documents), and PowerPoint (prepare/present presentations), and Outlook (email correspondence)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering
- Five (5) or more years of experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Technical experience with pulping and paper equipment, boilers, and wood handling systems
- Experience working with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:
calendar_today 5 days ago
Provide leadership in risk management, contractor safety, and mitigating safety issues in operations Provide detailed ma ...
Koch Industries, Inc. - Clatskanie - Whatjobs US Premium
Understand safe work practices and lead safety by example Provide detailed maintenance shutdown and daily work planning ...
AARP Group - Clatskanie - Jooble US
Description · Georgia-Pacific's Consumer Products Division is searching for an Electrical Maintenance Planner to suppor ...
Georgia-Pacific - Clatskanie - Appcast US Premium
Description Georgia-Pacific's Consumer Products Division is searching for an Electrical Maintenance Planner to support t ...
Georgia Pacific - Clatskanie - Jooble US