Human Resources Manager
Found in: beBee S2 US
Bath Fitter is seeking a Human Resources Manager to join the team at our Charlotte, NC office. The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for overseeing and executing strategic initiatives and operations functions of the HR department.
To be successful in this position, you will need to demonstrate patience, compassion, excellent listening skills and be able to multitask effectively. This person will also need to bring fresh and innovative ideas to the team to enhance the efficiency of the HR team.
*After satisfactory completion of the training period, this position will shift to a hybrid structure where you will work in office and some from home. It will be important to feel comfortable proactively managing your workload while working in this blended work arrangement*
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage HR related activities including recruitment strategy, managing employee personnel files, payroll processing and employee relations matters.
- Reviews and recommends policy and operational procedure improvements in compliance with federal and state employment regulations.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and make recommendations to Senior Leadership Team for improvement of organization's policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- Partners with PEO to support employee inquiries related to payroll and benefits.
- Consult with line management providing HR guidance when appropriate.
• Manage staff training/development program.
- Manages first report of injury and Worker's Compensation Claims.
- Conducts new employee orientations and staff trainings as needed.
- Identifying and clarifying employee issues and implementing solutions, including coaching and counseling.
- Maintain confidentiality for HR related issues
- Manage and oversee office services functions including office equipment, supplies and vendors.
- Serve as contact person for employees and vendors regarding office operations.
- Maintain current professional insurance policies and act as point person for insurance certificate requests from staff, vendors and clients.
- Reconcile Credit card monthly and appropriate allocate invoices for the Human Resources Department.
- BA degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Human Resources Generalist capacity.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, HRIS database.
- PHR/SPHR certification a plus (not required)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to present to Senior Management team and Board of Directors.
- Strong interpersonal skills and adept at employee relations including conflict resolution.
- Client focused, customer service disposition.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and exercise confidentiality.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated commitment to working with a diverse staff.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance; including a Flexible Spending Account option OR a Health Savings Account
- Company paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Continuous Education Opportunities
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Cell Phone
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time Off
In 1992, Bath Fitter decided to develop a network of dedicated franchises and Company- owned locations in both the U.S. and Canada. This strategy allowed for continued expansion while maintaining its well-established reputation for quality of product and installation. New locations open every year and the organization continues its rapid growth.
Thanks to hard work, a consistent vision, and a true partnership among its franchisees, the Bath Fitter name has earned its reputation for superior product quality and service to its customers. Bath Fitter is clearly recognized as a leader in the industry.
Since 1984, Bath Fitter has been selling and installing our unique "tub-over-tub" and "seamless wall systems". We are growing rapidly with locations all across North America. The popularity of our one day installation process, premium quality product and exceptional warranty has made Bath Fitter the first choice for bathroom renovations in private homes, hotels, motels, and multi-unit residential buildings.
Come grow with us
calendar_today 2 days ago
Mason Interactive is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join our DUMBO office. We're looking for candidates who ...
Mason Interactive - Charlotte - Jooble US
Continental Structural Plastics (CSP) is an innovative and full-service Tier One supplier with a global presence and emp ...
Continental Structural Plastics - Charlotte - College RecruiterUS Premium
Tri Pointe Homes is looking for a HR Director to cultivate a best-in-class work environment and culture, by building tru ...
Tri Pointe Homes - Charlotte - Lensa US
Job Description · TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER · REPORTS TO: Vice President of Human Resources · JOB PURPOSE: Respo ...
Phoenix Stamping Group - Charlotte, North Carolina - Resume Library