Medical Cost Strategist
Found in: beBee S2 US
The Medical Cost Strategist provides support to Employer Group in their #1 objective, Cost of Care.
Come join this high performing team and work on solving complex and highly visible initiatives focusing on process improvement, finance/cost reduction.Responsibilities
The Medical Cost Strategy team is seeking a talented strategist to support Employer Group's #1 objective, Cost of Care.
The ideal candidate has interest in expanding their knowledge or learning about medical cost trends and the business of insurance.You will join a high performing team and will support enterprise partners in solving complex, highly visible initiatives.
As a Medical Cost Strategist you may:
- Develop and propose solutions to solve complex cost trend problems to enterprise Employer Group trend stakeholders.
- Lead with curiosity and identify future opportunities through internal and external data analysis.
- Create lasting partnerships with subject matter experts across the organization.
- Guide partners through investigation and solution development.
- Complete cost benefit analyses as needed to justify investments or recommendations of solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5 or more years business experience with emphasis on process improvement, finance/cost reduction
- 1 or more years of project leadership experience or equivalent
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly build rapport at all levels within the organization
- Ability to perform with independence
- Ability to interact and defend position with senior leaders
- Willing to travel based on business need.
- Must have the ability to provide a high-speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed of 10x1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) is required
- We will require full COVID vaccination ) for this job as we are a healthcare company committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates and the communities we serve. If progressed to offer, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination or documentation for a medical or religious exemption consideration where allowed by law.
- MBA in business or equivalent experience
- Experience in Employer Group Trend, Clinical Trend, Pharmacy Trend, Retail Trend or STARS
- Project/Program management experience
As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by Modern Hire, a third-party vendor.This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for decision-making.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text Messaging interview.If participating in a pre-recorded interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes.
If participating in a SMS Text interview, you will be asked a series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone or computer to answer the questions provided.Expect this type of interview to last anywhere from 5-10 minutes.
Your recorded interview(s) via text and/or pre-recorded voice will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.Scheduled Weekly Hours
calendar_today 5 days ago
Corporate Cost Accountant · Corporate Cost Accountant · As a Corporate Cost Accountant your typical day may involve: ...
Vaco Resources - Brentwood - Lensa US
Job Summary · Paladin is searching for a dynamic Digital Marketing Strategist for an agency client local to Nashville, ...
Paladin - Brentwood - Talent US
Paladin Staffing is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist who is a natural problem solver with exceptional co ...
Paladin - Brentwood - Talent US
LifePoint Health- Health Support Center TheSenior Analyst, Cost Accounting will have ownership ofthe Organization's Axio ...
Health Support Center - Brentwood - Jooble US
Job Description A growing health care organization seeks a talented Senior Analyst, Cost Accounting, to join its locatio ...
Lakewood Ranch Search and Recruiting, Inc. - Brentwood - Jooble US