Water Resource Engineer | Amy Greene Environmental, Flemington, NJ
Found in: beBee S2 US
Requisition Number: 152866
Company Name: Amy Greene Environmental Inc.
Service Line: 5CON / Consulting
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: Bachelors
Work Experience Required: More than 5 years
Travel Expectations: Up to 50%
Amy Greene Environmental, a Davey Tree Companyis seeking a mid-level NJ Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) to join our Flemington, New Jersey Office. The ideal candidate will share our passion for floodplains, streams, wetlands and dams. Projects will include green infrastructure design, ecosystem restoration, resiliency planning, dam removal, and wetland/riparian zone mitigation design.
Primary duties will include:
- Planning, executing and delivering engineering designs for the project types listed above.
- Development of hydrologic and hydraulic models to support water infrastructure, environmental, and resiliency projects.
- Perform GIS and AutoCad analyses to support engineering and technical services.
- Participate in field work and the preparation of environmental permit applications/reports.
- Write reports and permit applications documenting findings, conclusions and recommendations.
- Support proposals, initiatives and develop strategic key client accounts.
- Attend project meetings involving communication with clients as well as federal, state and local regulatory agencies.
- NJ Professional Engineer's license and ideally NY Professional Engineer's license as well
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Water Resources, Environmental Engineering or a related field
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in civil engineering, stormwater design, hydrology, hydraulics, ecosystem restoration, and/or mitigation. Project experience in the NY/NJ area required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS and ArcGIS required.
- Working knowledge of NJ Freshwater Wetlands Protection Act Rules, Flood Hazard Area Control Act Rules, Stormwater Management Rules, and Coastal Zone Management Rules; and ideally working knowledge of New York State environmental regulations
- Must function independently in a team setting which includes environmental scientists.
- Ability to perform field work/site visits required and some travel required. Must possess a valid US driver's license.
What We Offer:
- Paid Time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
- Group Health Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Locations throughout US in major cities and desirable areas
- Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
- Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
- Charitable matching gift program
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required.
Visit to search for Davey jobs all over the country
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-877-411-7601 or at .
calendar_today 4 days ago
Requisition Number: 152866 · Company Name: Amy Greene Environmental Inc. · Service Line: 5CON / Consulting · Employme ...
Davey Tree - Flemington - Lensa US
Take a lead role in acquiring, managing, and retaining meaningful relationships that deliver an outstanding experience t ...
Mashable - Flemington - beBee S2 US
Do you have a passion for helping customers, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service? We'r ...
JPMorgan Chase & Co. - Flemington - Lensa US
JOB SUMMARYThe Porter is responsible is responsible for porting customer vehicles throughout the repair process. Additio ...
carstar - Flemington - Whatjobs US Premium
Store - NWK-FLEMINGTON, NJ We're here for the Makers Come be a part of the team where innovation and teamwork come toget ...
Michaels - Flemington - Appcast US Premium