Experienced Talent Acquisition Manager - Salesforce
Found in: beBee S2 US
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work." We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us
SALESFORCE TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER
You will be responsible for recruiting high caliberprofessionals to join Crowe's Salesforce practice. This is an opportunity to work directly with hiring managers/partners to gain an understanding of their staffing needs. Success will be measured by your ability to identify, attract, and assess applicants as well as facilitate a defined recruiting process. Applicants must be able to demonstrate, through experience, an ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers and an ability to influence and guide their recruitment efforts.
- Successfully source,screen interview, evaluate and hire qualified candidates
- Consult and strategize with Hiring Managers/Partners ondeveloping and executinghiringstrategies
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, past candidates and currentemployees
- Work closely with sourcing teamto identify new avenues to attract talent
- Excellent communication, organization, and talent assessment skills
- Accurately report and track candidate data
- Participate in special projects/task forces as assigned
- Solid direct sourcing / cold call experience
- The ability to interact effectively with all levels of professionals
- 5+ overall years of technical recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting directly for Salesforce roles
- 4+ years ofProfessional Services recruiting experience preferred
- Demonstrated success recruiting in a highly aggressive and competitive market
- Proven ability to be strategic, adaptable and proactive
- Successfully build client relationships and meet/exceed client expectations
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office package (primarily Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and applicant tracking systems
- Strong sourcing background using various methods and technology
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks at one time
- Experience on behavioral interviewing techniques
- Proven understanding of recruiting and sourcing concepts
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper
More about Crowe:
Crowe ) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Crowe LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
calendar_today 4 days ago
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here: · At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's com ...
Crowe - Dallas - Whatjobs US Premium
Send me alerts every days · Talent Acquisition Manager · Date: Sep 30, 2021 · Location: Dallas, TX (TXDALLAS), US ...
BNSF Logistics, LLC - Dallas - Whatjobs US Premium
Introduction · At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think alo ...
IBM - Dallas - Whatjobs US Premium
At SCP Health, what you do matters. · As part of the SCP Health team, you have an opportunity to make a difference. At ...
SCP Health - Dallas - Jooble US